Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missy just had to go out this morning, I opened the door and she ran to the door, but immediately put the brakes on when she seen the snow! She took a few minutes before wading out in the snow to do her thing!

AMBERLAMPS! Where are you?

Jebus! I've got damn avalanche warnings all over the place...............but amber............not so much!

The contrast in my Dark Beauty, Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER, is pretty stunning.
I'll see if I can get some macro pics, but I don't know if this cheap-ass camera can capture it. I think she's actually closer than Stomper or Double Grape. I see very little clears. This is gonna be some crazy flower! Crazy Good! :eyebrows: :baked:

Gotta finish up the 4x4 and give Knows Candy and Mangos N Chem one last flower top dressing. I KNOW! I said the prior top dressing was the last, but these two are getting stupid with bud production..
All of Knows Candy buds are very hard and just plain fattening up..............and there's lots of buds.
Mangos N Chem is still bushy as hell. Behind all that 'bushyness' is big fat colas. I did see a warning about her main cola getting really fat and needs to be watched and precautions taken for mold.........just because of the mass I guess. That's specifically why she got topped. I think I broke that dominance quite well. She's stocky all over! She's gonna run long like Knows Candy. No signs of fade whatsoever.

Well, break is over!

And I didn't post this a few hours ago. That took way longer than I thought.
I'm going to bed for a few hours.......hopefully!

I try to be so careful with the grinder and the big concrete saw like when I catch my self making too many cuts too quickly i try to slow down take a breath and reset. Screw the boss rushing me . Shits terrifying
When I was an apprentice we had this one instructor in school who used to say don't stand in harms way and you won't get hurt. Really the only one who's going to look out for you is you. Take unnecessary risk and your the hero for a day. Get injured bad enough you can't work and your forgotten pretty damn fast. Seen it and I've been there.

Morning @Zaaboot .....:pass:...sharing one......I'm seeing the photos in the newspapers...guessing you got off lightly.......
morning Mossy - hoping your day gets better!
Yes we had light snow all night, looks pretty bad elsewhere - looks lovely though as it is still all white

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back