Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife sent this to me since it was on her social feed. But them damn angle grinders are no joke. I almost lost a finger when I was cutting down a frame for stock floor body drop on my 69 C10. Been a lot safer if I owned a cutting torch. View attachment 1546084
:crying::yoinks: :face::face: been there but caught my shirt about foot higher then that:whew::toke::pass:

Glad to see ya back bushy :karmacloud:

Last edited:
Hey @Mañ'O'Green quite sure i know the answer to this but that soluble calcium i got that u recommended it is safe to go into reservoir right? Figured i need to stop assuming i am gonna get by without either that or Mg since i use RO water! Figure 1 top off at the beginning of week with some of that Ca and some epsom should supply me with enough!

Thanks bro :d5:
Yes add it to the reservoir last after everything else is well dissolved and stir it in well.

I love meat loaf but I have had really bad meat loaf :chef:.

Millionaire Meatloaf By Mañ'O'Green
I made up this recipe my first year of college. Three of us would demolish this with mashed potatoes.

In a big stand mixer with the paddle blade :

1 egg
1/2 cup milk
I package of Meat Loaf Seasoning (any brand you like)

mix well then add:

1 cup sour dough croutons (or cooked rice) - stir to moisten.

Add to the mixer:

1# Lean ground Turkey or lean ground chuck.
1# Ground pork

1 large package of frozen vegetables ( something with Water Chestnuts are good I have used many different frozen mixes)
2022-12-11_21-27-56.jpg2022-12-11_21-54-48.jpg2022-12-11_21-49-54.jpg

Mix well. (start slow or you'll be doing a @Suki )

Topping see below.

Form a loaf in a baking dish leaving 1/2 inch around the entire loaf. As soon as you take it out of the oven @165°F internal temperature, use a turkey baster to remove any oil that has accumulated in the moat around the loaf. This must be done as soon as you take it out of the oven otherwise the meat loaf will soak the oil back in, in just a short time. Missing this step is why so many people think meat loaf is too fatty even when you use lean meats.

Bake in a 400°F oven for an hour or more until a thermometer reads 165°F internal temperature.

Now for the topping:

Catsup #1 in my book - the whole bottle is not too much:rofl:

I know there are a lot of peeps that do not like catsup so here are other toppings I have used successfully.

BBQ sauce

Fresh Salsa This was really good hot and not so much reheated or on sandwiches.

Thick Teriyaki sauce

A layer of Tater Tots baked covered for the first 30 minutes then browned for 20 and just before pulling out of the oven cover with Velveeta cheese and melt it.

Stoned crossed eyed been dabing and eating brownies all day :eek1::dizzy::baked: Been busy day got bunch done both tents got trays completely setup:headbang: So today is start of week 3 Day 12 and girls are always seeming behind schedule and start getting bit yellow so I topped dress a little earlier then I typically would normally wait till end of week... Plus I am adding some CoM earthworm casting and lobster meal so I hopefully don't need to add cal-mag to my watering this will be first time using these two ferts:shrug::goodluck:

I topped dressed with 1/2 cup of earthworm castings, 1/4 CoM plant food 5-2-4, 1/8 cup lobster meal 6-2-0 scratched in a little then water in with RO water and bit of Silca, Kelp, Humic, Omina, Amino, yucca, and some Monterey insect spray(spinosad) just incase there is anything down below I did see a couple you know what flying around :eek1::rolleyes1: I gave them a good heavy watering since i hadn't done anything in a few days pot were pretty dry they'll be good for a few days again maybe sprayer in between

IMG_1529.JPG
IMG_1530.JPG
IMG_1531.JPG

IMG_1534.JPG

Autoseeds Rainbow glue Day 12

IMG_1535.JPG

IMG_1536.JPG

Seedstockers Rucu Cucu OG Day 12

IMG_1537.JPG

IMG_1538.JPG

:headbang:

Seedstockers Mac and Crack Day 12

IMG_1539.JPG

IMG_1540.JPG

Think that's everything for today too stoned back to the grind tomorrow see ya'll sometime:sleeping::sleeping:

:crying::yoinks: :face::face: been but caught my shirt about foot higher then that:whew::toke::pass:

Glad to see ya back bushy :karmacloud:
Hey there @bushmasterar15 I had one of the cut-off blades fail on an angle grinder. A ricochet piece of the blade gave me a 2 inch long shaved patch on the side of my head without drawing blood. I am always apprehensive when using them now.

Hey there @bushmasterar15 I had one of the cut-off blades fail on an angle grinder. A ricochet piece of the blade gave me a 2 inch long shaved patch on the side of my head without drawing blood. I am always apprehensive when using them now.
I try to be so careful with the grinder and the big concrete saw like when I catch my self making too many cuts too quickly i try to slow down take a breath and reset. Screw the boss rushing me . Shits terrifying

Plasma cutter FTMFW!

Once you use one for a day, you will wonder how you got things done before ya got one.
Got one heavily discounted from my toolman's connections. My toolman was also a customer. He wasn't really a 'toolman', but he was the district manager for one of the major tool companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back