Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a bunch of luthier schools. Checked into years ago so there has to be more now. Apprenticeships are always more hands on and specific to what you want to do. I think @Kyote has built quite a few guitars.

Something I always wanted to do, but never got around to doing it. I build mid century style furniture so got everything I need todo it...

Not me.. no guitar builds here :shrug:

There are a bunch of luthier schools. Checked into years ago so there has to be more now. Apprenticeships are always more hands on and specific to what you want to do. I think @Kyote has built quite a few guitars.

Something I always wanted to do, but never got around to doing it. I build mid century style furniture so got everything I need todo it...

Methinks you might be mistaking @Kyote for @Olderfart. I think it was me that you were discussing guitar building with a while back. I've built a half dozen or so classics, but no steel strings. :biggrin:

FB_IMG_1670688093257.jpg

Thanks for the rep badfinger :woohoo: Slept in this morning like most Saturdays still figuring out how to tackle the day got a bunch to do I’ll be in and out:coffee2:

:woohoo:page 1984 what a great year:hump:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back