Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens....61f, coffee was tasty, been getting stuff done prior to heading out. Wife n dogs taken care of, a load of laundry finishing up, dishes done, ribs going in the crock pot, showered and dressed, bills made out and in the post....been a busy morning.
15F this AM with full sun.

@420Forever
happy-caturday-caturday-haveagoodday-21080242.png

Nicely grown @WildBill :pass:

A question for the seniors here…-

If you could pick an education and make it your dream, I mean - there is A LOT of subjects out there to choose from, but if you could just pick one specific subject, what whold it have been?
What would you have done 20-30 years ago?
Damn, good question. Definitely a luthier! Designing and building Custom stringed instruments would’ve been my jam! Not actually sure there is a “school” for this… think it’s just apprenticeship.

Damn, good question. Definitely a luthier! Designing and building Custom stringed instruments would’ve been my jam! Not actually sure there is a “school” for this… think it’s just apprenticeship.
And just turned 50 in April, so I guess that makes me senior enough… just waiting for AARP to send my packet! Lol

A question for the seniors here…-
If you could pick an education and make it your dream, I mean - there is A LOT of subjects out there to choose from, but if you could just pick one specific subject, what whold it have been?
What would you have done 20-30 years ago?
Well, 20 years ago I was already gray, but maybe 55 years ago I might have stayed in school instead of heading out to sea in search of adventure... Nah I don't think so.

Martin guitar currently hiring guitar builders. Guitar playing skills required :smoking:

There are a bunch of luthier schools. Checked into years ago so there has to be more now. Apprenticeships are always more hands on and specific to what you want to do. I think @Kyote has built quite a few guitars.

Something I always wanted to do, but never got around to doing it. I build mid century style furniture so got everything I need todo it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back