Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure exactly but pretty sure the 1st actual CDs I ever bought were guns n roses use your illusion and nirvana nevermind :headbang:
My first CD was a dig remaster of Pink Floyds "Dark Side of the Moon", many many moons ago, back when CD players were rather large and $$$$, thank the lord for the Armed Forces Exchange catalog and the massive discounted price when deployed at sea!

TY for the reps JP1!

Dam my first album was Magical Mystery Tour, and my first 45 was Last Train to Clarksville. LOL
I grew up with records, and a couple of 8 tracks floating around the house :crying: But didn't have money of my own to spend until cassette days. Think my 1st tape I ever paid for was run dmc king of rock :cooldance: Magical mystery tour still gets a lot of play in my house to this day :thumbsup:

I grew up with records, and a couple of 8 tracks floating around the house :crying: But didn't have money of my own to spend until cassette days. Think my 1st tape I ever paid for was run dmc king of rock :cooldance: Magical mystery tour still gets a lot of play in my house to this day :thumbsup:
Think this was 1 of my first tapes! ;)

I was like 6 or 7 when I got magical Mystery Tour and last train to clarksville. My mom would go to our local Hill's department store every pay and buy herself 2 45's. One day she finally said pick and album and a single, and naturally at that age i went for the Beatles and Monkee's. Always watched the beatles cartoons and the monkees back then. Knowing music was one of the perks of having a teenage mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back