Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the club. The only reason I don't start another grow right after this one is that it would have to do its thing too long while I am away from home. The winter indoor grow is the only one I am around home continuously enough to take care of. The outdoor efforts have been mixed, all terminated by mold except the one where I tested Phyter, but Phyter also means I have to be home. Sigh. Likely bugger all summer growing for me as a result. Good thing I can grow more than enough me and the dearest in one run. :biggrin:
@FullDuplex new strain is specifically bred for mold resistance...

@FullDuplex new strain is specifically bred for mold resistance...
Thanks for the head's up. Gnome is doing some nice work. One of these days... :biggrin: :pighug:

:goodluck:
DOOONNN"T DDOOOOO EEEET!

Ladders are a no drug zone in my house. I never move more slowly and carefully than I do on a ladder, one step or hand at a time. I've only fallen once, when a wrench went loose on me and the released torque sent me flying. No bones broken, no head impact, so lucky, and lesson learned, as if I hadn't known better at the time. I all too often see it coming, but continue anyway because it seems like too much trouble to go get the right tool or correct the setup to something safer.

I think the woman in the clip above left most of her front teeth on the second rung. Either that or her nose is re-configured. Her head bounced off her face pretty hard. Ouch does not cover it. :nono:
1670632403775.gif

1670632479429.gif

Given the list of stuff you have, I would go with 2 part MC, with BE supplement for a week or so at the beginning of flower. To those basics I would add a bit of Yucca and humic, and maybe kelp. The last thing I would add is the bud candy, entirely on @Mañ'O'Green's statement that it really helps with bud quality. That would be the simplest approach to keep your solos fed in my opinion. Although MOG is full hydroponic in rock wool, I think you could start with his feed schedule even though you are in soil. Once the solo grow is well underway, the soil will be completely depleted and you will be operating soil-less anyway, if not arguably hydroponically, so the difference with his grow design will not be that big other than the pH you need to operate at. Do you have a pH meter?

@pop22 has lots of soil experience, including using MC with soil so he may be able to help, and @St. Tom is the solo guru around here (although in coco/hydroton), so he may be able the help as well. Good luck with it.  

Thanks yes I have a pH meter...and a good one....Apera should I wait till flower or start now low doses of the veg of the mc 2part? Idk all I know it's in a full cycle living soil and I have my tealab for veg too....so which way would you go....just keep packing shit in these cups or salt based...that will ruin its whole eco-system correct? I got everything I need for either way you think would be best or just do both.....IDK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back