Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna give mine a test drive but i found out i gotta give my mom a ride and help setup her farmers market booth in the morning! Plus she’s been hinting that the Christmas lights need to go up! Prob not a good mix mushrooms and a 20’ ladder over the driveway! :yoinks::rofl:

View attachment 1545307

View attachment 1545308
:goodluck:
DOOONNN"T DDOOOOO EEEET!

Ladders are a no drug zone in my house. I never move more slowly and carefully than I do on a ladder, one step or hand at a time. I've only fallen once, when a wrench went loose on me and the released torque sent me flying. No bones broken, no head impact, so lucky, and lesson learned, as if I hadn't known better at the time. I all too often see it coming, but continue anyway because it seems like too much trouble to go get the right tool or correct the setup to something safer.

I think the woman in the clip above left most of her front teeth on the second rung. Either that or her nose is re-configured. Her head bounced off her face pretty hard. Ouch does not cover it. :nono:

Last edited:
That member Statgator is posting a ton of new threads with very short questions. I'm not sure what he's up to. Perhaps having a bit of an "episode" of some type. Or a very recently motivated and excited person.

Quick question: Is there an AFN discount for Multiverse Beans? Couldn't locate it. Thanks in advance!
Here you go bud :thumbsup:
PXL_20221210_002358581.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back