Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf is going on with my side....it's crazy....
1670628915436.gif

I got a whole line of nutes, teas what do you need? Lol I got the whole 2part megacrop, with bud explosion and sweet candy....with several NPK products....my I also have some ffhp fruit and flower for top feeds...then I got my tealab with bat guano, seabird guano, worm castings, cow manure, fish hydrosolulate, yucca powder, kelp and humic acid.....I also have recharge and bud candy.....plus fishshit.....also some of earth juice micgotast....and ferm juice by @Fermented_Fruitz i got the whole tealab line with Blackstrap molasses.....
1670629210581.gif

1670629345012.gif

I hope you aint using them all at the same time! :rofl:

my b

I got a whole line of nutes, teas what do you need? Lol I got the whole 2part megacrop, with bud explosion and sweet candy....with several NPK products....my I also have some ffhp fruit and flower for top feeds...then I got my tealab with bat guano, seabird guano, worm castings, cow manure, fish hydrosolulate, yucca powder, kelp and humic acid.....I also have recharge and bud candy.....plus fishshit.....also some of earth juice micgotast....and ferm juice by @Fermented_Fruitz i got the whole tealab line with Blackstrap molasses.....
Given the list of stuff you have, I would go with 2 part MC, with BE supplement for a week or so at the beginning of flower. To those basics I would add a bit of Yucca and humic, and maybe kelp. The last thing I would add is the bud candy, entirely on @Mañ'O'Green's statement that it really helps with bud quality. That would be the simplest approach to keep your solos fed in my opinion. Although MOG is full hydroponic in rock wool, I think you could start with his feed schedule even though you are in soil. Once the solo grow is well underway, the soil will be completely depleted and you will be operating soil-less anyway, if not arguably hydroponically, so the difference with his grow design will not be that big other than the pH you need to operate at. Do you have a pH meter?

@pop22 has lots of soil experience, including using MC with soil so he may be able to help, and @St. Tom is the solo guru around here (although in coco/hydroton), so he may be able the help as well. Good luck with it. :biggrin: :bighug:

Well.... I did it.

I ordered seeds.

For no reason.

Ordered through MVB. Jeesh, I was planning on taking a break after this current run.
Welcome to the club. The only reason I don't start another grow right after this one is that it would have to do its thing too long while I am away from home. The winter indoor grow is the only one I am around home continuously enough to take care of. The outdoor efforts have been mixed, all terminated by mold except the one where I tested Phyter, but Phyter also means I have to be home. Sigh. Likely bugger all summer growing for me as a result. Good thing I can grow more than enough me and the dearest in one run. :biggrin:

:crying: All of you cracking me but I got to get going got company Christmas party tonight don't really wanna go but I must I might be hit or miss BBL

Not too normal though... :crying:

my b

Sounds like my shelves out in the garage. 1/2 full bottles of everything I bought the last 35 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back