Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bill.de.Cat TY for the reps brother.
My youngest daughter was looking at my music files on my computer a couple years ago and started to make an ass out of me for having Monkee's songs in there. So I said I will delete whatever monkee's songs you think suck, I played all of them for her, and guess how many she told me to delete? Not one!
Speaking of those old shows...you ever watch something called "Lance Link. secret chimp"?.....was on right after the Monkees show where I was, start blazing when the Mokees started and by the time Lamce came on we were laughing our asses off.

@Bill.de.Cat TY for the reps brother.
My youngest daughter was looking at my music files on my computer a couple years ago and started to make an ass out of me for having Monkee's songs in there. So I said I will delete whatever monkee's songs you think suck, I played all of them for her, and guess how many she told me to delete? Not one!
I'm pretty sure there's whole generations of people that know the Monkees from Shrek. I dated a younger girl a while back and she had no idea that I'm a believer was an actual song and not just for the movie :crying:

Thanks yes I have a pH meter...and a good one....Apera should I wait till flower or start now low doses of the veg of the mc 2part? Idk all I know it's in a full cycle living soil and I have my tealab for veg too....so which way would you go....just keep packing shit in these cups or salt based...that will ruin its whole eco-system correct? I got everything I need for either way you think would be best or just do both.....IDK
I would go with the MC two part. I know that it could work as well as anything else you have. Whether it actually works will depend on you getting the EC, pH, and fertigating frequency and volume right.

However, I don't have enough soil experience to make a solo soil grow work with organic nutes so can't advise on how you might make that option work. Solos are hard. They are basically hydroponics with root support. The volume of medium is simply not enough to mature a plant, so for me, there is no point in using soil because you will in short order have to supply all nutes regularly after the soil is fully depleted, and watering/fertigating is trickier with soil.

As I mentioned, I would not do a solo in soil for that reason, but if I did, it would be with salt nutes. Trying to use top watered organics to keep up with how quickly shit happens in a solo would be a project I am not up for.

Good luck with it. :pighug: :goodluck:

Last edited:
Speaking of those old shows...you ever watch something called "Lance Link. secret chimp"?.....was on right after the Monkees show where I was, start blazing when the Mokees started and by the time Lamce came on we were laughing our asses off.
Yes I remember that, the whole show cast was chimps.

I'm pretty sure there's whole generations of people that know the Monkees from Shrek. I dated a younger girl a while back and she had no idea that I'm a believer was an actual song and not just for the movie :crying:
Now my daughters are badfinger fans just from the last scene of Breaking Bad, lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back