Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
No inside joke me and talonx have lookah unicorns so when we say that we are dabbing out of it… now frank and bill have mini unicorns so there is a couple of us with them now… I believe we are talking about dabbing device but joking with actual unicorns confused now? Basically just jokes nothing inside :haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I'm stuck with my lowly ice cream cone..

Thanks, I myself consider it a little dorky but it will be a physical library of everything Ive grown since I started taking it seriously. I havent seen you on here before, but back in the day when I used to just grow for fun and research (the half-assed research it was) I started doing that and I still have a small selection of leaves. They are almost 15 years old now.
An old coffee table, some bar top resin and those leaves...you got yourself a nice functional conversation piece.

Taking a break, caught up on the posts now......transplanting all these adeniums into seperate solo cups is freaking tedious.....not to mention then trying to get the weed tent figured out sometime after that.

Edit:...and the bitch is back into the light again so it has to be today or tomorrow.

Well i only want overtime because 1 week would be 36 hours, at 21 an hour irs like 400 bucks....thats a part time paycheck
Goddamn son you pay that much in taxes or what? We aint got legal weed but we do have no state income tax so you’d prob have $1000 paycheck here on that rate X that many hours! :d5:

Morning everyone! :smokeout: yall got me looking into these Lookah vapes and saw they've got a new toy! Portable water filtered vape, pretty nifty

Big ones don't know what to do. Dropping leaves for winter but still blooming her ass off.
IMG20221209113839.jpg

GIPHY app copy paste doneView attachment 1545187

Screw giphy just google search for what u want and add gif at the end! It will give u tons more options doing it that way vs just using giphy app! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back