Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone! :smokeout: yall got me looking into these Lookah vapes and saw they've got a new toy! Portable water filtered vape, pretty nifty
All I’m gonna say is the egg, swordfish, mini unicorn, and q7 mini all take the same coils so I doubt there is going be a ton of difference between them all :d5::thumbsup: all great devices

Long press on the gif/share gif/copy gif link

Any gif u find on the internet u just press and hold and then hit copy! U dont gotta copy link u can copy entire gif! Then when u paste it u can see gif and adjust size if u want! To change size all u gotta do is click the pasted gif where you’ll see it look like it has a box around it and grab a corner and drag it to enlarge it! :d5:

1670604476284.gif

E4E44255-3E53-4FBD-8EAA-50BF0268E856.jpeg

These are mobile directions but assuming pc should be same just using a mouse vs your finger on the screen! :thumbsup:

Yeah I do that sometime too but have better luck with them working from the app :thumbsup:
Its prob cuz u copy link! Copy entire gif and you’ll have better luck! Only time i ever have issues is if the gif i am trying to paste is already sized too large!

the main reason I went with the original is the quartz cup coil it is much easy then a torch and banger and hits about the same… I didn’t want the mini cause it won’t take that coil I was looking for something more like a banger which it is but could be better with temp control… like frank said lookah just makes a good cheap product that is widely available
That just plain works

Any gif u find on the internet u just press and hold and then hit copy! U dont gotta copy link u can copy entire gif! Then when u paste it u can see gif and adjust size if u want! To change size all u gotta do is click the pasted gif where you’ll see it look like it has a box around it and grab a corner and drag it to enlarge it! :d5:

View attachment 1545229

View attachment 1545230

These are mobile directions but assuming pc should be same just using a mouse vs your finger on the screen! :thumbsup:
They act different with pc some with say they have embed media in them with pc they want us to use the media tab like for music but I can’t get gifs to work that way with phone only music works that way :shrug:
6198AE10-6B11-4E2C-BB4C-37162D405974.png

just sayin I don’t see tenor as a approved site but giphy is:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back