Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
.but there’s others. Puffco pro, pulsar sipper, huni badger….

But...but..but....do they have cool gifs like this................?........:eyebrows:.....Cracks me up everytime I post it..........:crying:

unicorn.gif

Happy Friday @Frank the Dank ......:pass:...you and The Dude good......?.......

the main reason I went with the original is the quartz cup coil it is much easy then a torch and banger and hits and about the same… I didn’t want the mini cause I won’t take that coil I was looking for something more like a banger which it is but could be better with temp control… like frank said lookah just makes a good cheap product that is widely available
I wish the dispo sold em as cheap as the website. 350 seems a little steep. I didnt catch the price of the original but if te mini is 80 before shipping the original cant be 350.

Quartz and digital settings is even simpler. I was surprised how much overheating I was doing with a torch until I went to a dnail
Yeah I used to over temp all the time but I got the timing pretty dialed in on the banger I use now. Ny clumbsy ass will probably end up breaking it eventually tho and I will have to relearn the timing or just buy an IR thermometer. I hear theres color changing bangers now tho that defuse to a certain color when temp is optimal. But that seems...hazardous.

But...but..but....do they have cool gifs like this................?........:eyebrows:.....Cracks me up everytime I post it..........:crying:

View attachment 1545223

Happy Friday @Frank the Dank ......:pass:...you and The Dude good......?.......
We’re doing well auntie :smoking: Duder went back to bed until it’s time for his walk…..I’m having coffee and Purple Punch dabs:woohoo1: how’s your day?:pass:

I wish the dispo sold em as cheap as the website. 350 seems a little steep. I didnt catch the price of the original but if te mini is 80 before shipping the original cant be 350.
I believe 180$ on their site

Yeah I used to over temp all the time but I got the timing pretty dialed in on the banger I use now. Ny clumbsy ass will probably end up breaking it eventually tho and I will have to relearn the timing or just buy an IR thermometer. I hear theres color changing bangers now tho that defuse to a certain color when temp is optimal. But that seems...hazardous.

I only do cold start dabs now when using torch haven’t picked IR gun in forever

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back