Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question: Is there an AFN discount for Multiverse Beans? Couldn't locate it. Thanks in advance!
There is but I think multiverse discontinued it or something is going on with their site and the discount code. Rn it should be afn2022 if I remember right. It hasnt worked for me and Ive used all 3 of my emails to get it thinking maybe it changed by the time I was ready to use it but nope, it was the same every time. If you click the banner at the top of the page it should take you to a page where you can enter an email to get it. Or it might just be a promo now

There is but I think multiverse discontinued it or something is going on with their site and the discount code. Rn it should be afn2022 if I remember right. It hasnt worked for me and Ive used all 3 of my emails to get it thinking maybe it changed by the time I was ready to use it but nope, it was the same every time. If you click the banner at the top of the page it should take you to a page where you can enter an email to get it. Or it might just be a promo now
Many thanks my friend.

Quick question: Is there an AFN discount for Multiverse Beans? Couldn't locate it. Thanks in advance!
I think you can use "unclepaulie" or maybe it's "unclepauly". They'll usually send a promo code on a business card with orders. I can check after work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back