Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know most of us use GIPHY some don’t work :shrug::goodluck:
Guess Ill use that. Im super lazy when it comes to technology and social media stuff like this. Shit I didnt know how to personalize MySpace when it first came out. I feel old as shit. Unless someone younger than me tells me how now, i cant figure it out anymore and im only 35. This particular thing Ive been trying to figure out since I joined lmao

I totally tried that, and it just posted a bunchbof html so I deleted the post. I think I have the brain of an 80 year old.
Actually I tried that with the apps on my phone not giphy. So thats probably why. Im guessing it the server is programmed to only allow content from approved locations

Guess Ill use that. Im super lazy when it comes to technology and social media stuff like this. Shit I didnt know how to personalize MySpace when it first came out. I feel old as shit. Unless someone younger than me tells me how now, i cant figure it out anymore and im only 35. This particular thing Ive been trying to figure out since I joined lmao
I’m older then you 38 never used my space twitter face book or any of them :toke::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m older then you 38 never used my space twitter face book or any of them :toke::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Maybe I just dont do this kind of stuff often enough. I ditch main stream social media a long time ago. Too much of a hassle. Actually my only form of social media is this website lol.

Question to all of my auto vets here. Ive gone through the autoflower life cycle thread here and I have a basic understanding of how Im suppose to feed my auto and when Im suppose to switch from veg to flower nutes.

The question is my granite runtz is starting to really skunk up my tent now at week 4 should I wait another week or 2 to switch to flower nutes or should I do it after the flush Im planning to add yucca?

So since Im kind of a novice at this and have little expirience with full on growing. How big can fan leaves on photos get? I know its probably strain specific for the most part but I just trimmed my biggest fan leaves off one of my peyote criticals and I had to measure it. I was under the impression most plants leaves have like a pretty predetermined size range but the peyote fan leaves just keep getting bigger and bigger.

20221209_074723.jpg

Question to all of my auto vets here. Ive gone through the autoflower life cycle thread here and I have a basic understanding of how Im suppose to feed my auto and when Im suppose to switch from veg to flower nutes.

The question is my granite runtz is starting to really skunk up my tent now at week 4 should I wait another week or 2 to switch to flower nutes or should I do it after the flush Im planning to add yucca?

my hydro transition week is 6 and 7 soil girls get there flower feed at week 5-6:toke:

my hydro transition week is 6 and 7 soil girls get there flower feed at week 5-6:toke:
Thanks a lot. They did not differentiate in the thread about the life cycle of autos, just switch around week 6-7. Im definitely gonna switch her after the flush in a couple days then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back