Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what's supposed to be coming in this morning........... Finally!

I don't know that same one or not mine's a mini
That's the original unicorn, I gotta ask though before I nod off, what is with you guys and this thing? Is it really thst good for dabs, cuz yall are making me want one. It does seem a lot easier and safer than firing up a torch and pulling out the rig to take 1 good rip.

That's the original unicorn, I gotta ask though before I nod off, what is with you guys and this thing? Is it really thst good for dabs, cuz yall are making me want one. It does seem a lot easier and safer than firing up a torch and pulling out the rig to take 1 good rip.
Lookah has good products, and awesome prices. They’re a good middle of the road rig…..but there’s others. Puffco peak pro, pulsar sipper, huni badger….all good ones too. I like my huni badger over the mini unicorn….but by no means do I dislike the mini unicorn. More stoner friendly than a torch imo…

Lookah has good products, and awesome prices. They’re a good middle of the road rig…..but there’s others. Puffco pro, pulsar sipper, huni badger….all good ones too. I like my huni badger over the mini unicorn….but by no means do I dislike the mini unicorn. More stoner friendly than a torch imo…
Thats the me and technology thing again. I used to have a POS dab pen, but it was such a hassle to fill the coil without overfilling it and having it clog the vents up. This seems like a way better design

Thats the me and technology thing again. I used to have a POS dab pen, but it was such a hassle to fill the coil without overfilling it and having it clog the vents up. This seems like a way better design
You just have to learn to use them is all….technology isn’t all bad….you just gotta be open minded my friend :d5:

Lookah has good products, and awesome prices. They’re a good middle of the road rig…..but there’s others. Puffco peak pro, pulsar sipper, huni badger….all good ones too. I like my huni badger over the mini unicorn….but by no means do I dislike the mini unicorn. More stoner friendly than a torch imo…

the main reason I went with the original is the quartz cup coil it is much easy then a torch and banger and hits about the same… I didn’t want the mini cause it won’t take that coil I was looking for something more like a banger which it is but could be better with temp control… like frank said lookah just makes a good cheap product that is widely available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back