Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes indeed! Well hydroguard and SLF100 but no food! I got the bulkheads to use the GLB nutes but realized i didnt get the kelp which is 1 used from veg thru bloom! Then a couple of the others bottles in kit i noticed are really close to expiring already! I know i slacked on starting my test grow with the stuff but i aint slacked off no 2 years! 1 product is 20 months and was bottled in 4/21 so it’s basically good til January since unopened! Another 1 was 2yrs but it was from 12/20 so skating the line on if its still good! I may use it for a few top feeds by hand to get them some immediate food til the topdress stuff kicks in!
Why the slf plus hydroguard? Similar products no? :shrug:

Beaver genetics Banana Bread #2 Day 91

Pretty sure she is is ready not many clear and lots of amber plus her drinking has slowed considerably she will get chopped when #1 is ready...Take her to the heavy side of amber to hopefully make some heavy meds.. she is getting a real funk to her still has a fruity smell but the dankness is taking over :gassy1: Buds are thick getting a very unique look to her can't get over her blackness:yoinks::smokeit:

IMG_1346.JPG

IMG_1347.JPG

IMG_1348.JPG

IMG_1349.JPG

IMG_1350.JPG

IMG_1352.JPG

IMG_1335.JPG

IMG_1336.JPG

IMG_1337.JPG

IMG_1338.JPG

IMG_1339.JPG

IMG_1340.JPG

IMG_1342.JPG

IMG_1343.JPG

IMG_1345.JPG

Repo the genetic opera is good, though I prefer watching repo men. Opera is cool but Id rather be at the performance.
I love some opera, but doubt that I would enjoy sitting through a whole one. Too much down time focusing on story, I am only interested in the music. In fact, it is a good thing that it isn't usually in English, I am better off not knowing what the words mean. Not much of an opera buff really, there is just some of the individual performances that I love all on their own for the quality of the music and voice. Ombra Mai Fu performed by Yussi Bjorling is the best example of what I like most. Maybe one of the best tenor performances ever. :biggrin:

I love some opera, but doubt that I would enjoy sitting through a whole one. Too much down time focusing on story, I am only interested in the music. In fact, it is a good thing that it isn't usually in English, I am better off not knowing what the words mean. Not much of an opera buff really, there is just some of the individual performances that I love all on their own for the quality of the music and voice. Ombra Mai Fu performed by Yussi Bjorling is the best example of what I like most. Maybe one of the best tenor performances ever. :biggrin:
Yessir. I enjoy a good opera but for me I cant just listen I need to see the story. Its like the original musical theater.

Beaver genetics Banana Bread #2 Day 91

Pretty sure she is is ready not many clear and lots of amber plus her drinking has slowed considerably she will get chopped when #1 is ready...Take her to the heavy side of amber to hopefully make some heavy meds.. she is getting a real funk to her still has a fruity smell but the dankness is taking over :gassy1: Buds are thick getting a very unique look to her can't get over her blackness:yoinks::smokeit:

IMG_1346.JPG

IMG_1347.JPG

IMG_1348.JPG

IMG_1349.JPG

IMG_1350.JPG

IMG_1352.JPG

IMG_1335.JPG

IMG_1336.JPG

IMG_1337.JPG

IMG_1338.JPG

IMG_1339.JPG

IMG_1340.JPG

IMG_1342.JPG

IMG_1343.JPG

IMG_1345.JPG

If you are looking for sleep meds, I ran into some information recently that seems applicable. One of the gummy recipe searches I did came up with a recommendation of really long decarb time to convert part of the THC to CBN, the latter being suspected to have sedative effect, and perhaps the reason for increasing sleep effect with longer maturity of the bud. Old or poorly stored bud reputedly gains sleep effect for the same reason, exposure of the THC to oxygen and time. Temperature and light reportedly help too.

Anyway, the recommended decarb time to generate CBN was ~~4 times the length other research indicates would result in peak THC, and that is what I did with the last batch of rosin I decarbed for my MCT sleep tincture. I am pretty sure it worked well, that stuff works better than anything yet. 2 mls when I hit the sack, and I am out for 6 or 7 hours, often without waking up once, or if I do, not for long. First time in I have no idea how long that I have not migrated to the pisser sometime during the night.

I recommend trying it. Whatever temp and time you use for decarb, quadruple the time, and if you want to push, add light. When I did my last batch, I put a UVA bulb in the oven with the rosin to help the reaction. No idea whether it helped, but my understanding is that light helps move the chemistry, so UV is likely good.

If you try it, or run into other applicable information, I'd love to hear about it. A small test batch might be a good plan. I would hate for my suggestion to result in results you don't like.
:biggrin:
:pighug: :goodluck:

Yessir. I enjoy a good opera but for me I cant just listen I need to see the story. Its like the original musical theater.
different strokes eh? all good though to each his or her own. :pighug:

If you are looking for sleep meds, I ran into some information recently that seems applicable. One of the gummy recipe searches I did came up with a recommendation of really long decarb time to convert part of the THC to CBN, the latter being suspected to have sedative effect, and perhaps the reason for increasing sleep effect with longer maturity of the bud. Old or poorly stored bud reputedly gains sleep effect for the same reason, exposure of the THC to oxygen and time. Temperature and light reportedly help too.

Anyway, the recommended decarb time to generate CBN was ~~4 times the length other research indicates would result in peak THC, and that is what I did with the last batch of rosin I decarbed for my MCT sleep tincture. I am pretty sure it worked well, that stuff works better than anything yet. 2 mls when I hit the sack, and I am out for 6 or 7 hours, often without waking up once, or if I do, not for long. First time in I have no idea how long that I have not migrated to the pisser sometime during the night.

I recommend trying it. Whatever temp and time you use for decarb, quadruple the time, and if you want to push, add light. When I did my last batch, I put a UVA bulb in the oven with the rosin to help the reaction. No idea whether it helped, but my understanding is that light helps move the chemistry, so UV is likely good.

If you try it, or run into other applicable information, I'd love to hear about it. A small test batch might be a good plan. I would hate for my suggestion to result in results you don't like.
:biggrin:
:pighug: :goodluck:

no worries if it turns out bad it is no doing of yours :doh:but I'll try it as it is simple enough to decarb longer.... I won't go as far as the adding uv light... Definitely looking for a heavy higher and just trying to let her go as long as i can still very figuring out when i like to harvest.... So mainly just trying to take plants at all stages plus i smoke a lot :baked::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back