Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao there are a lot of mixed opinions about miracle gro and cannabis. Id like to hear some experienced thoughts on this. From what Ive seen on fb groups and other forums its split pretty 50/50 half love it and half hate it.
Dude, I'm using Osmocote..........miracle grow for veggies.... :stir:

I know some people that grew dank stuff before it was legal and when I started growing wanted know what they used and it was miracle grow:yoinks: :wall:

I know some people that grew dank stuff before it was legal and when I started growing wanted know what they used and it was miracle grow:yoinks: :wall:
Im starting to think the people that hate it dont understand how to use it. Most miracle gro ferts are slow release right? I dont look at miracle gro stuff much. Tbh I just dont see it unless its gardening season

These are in miracle grow! Lost some color from either blumats being lil too low or the food was already used out the soil but i topdressed lil flower food and some castings other day and been adjusting flow lil by lil! Dont wanna do it too much at once and flood the tent! Also need to climb in to see if all drippers are going evenly after raising reservoir! :thumbsup:
image.jpg

That Sensi seeds NL is doing the best so far! Once i got them random herbs and veggies that sprouted in my pot pulled up it really started growing and growing nicely! First time ever running NL and given my location i am not sure i have ever even had real northern lights before so looking forward to it! :eyebrows:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Bottom ones are the ones that were all mangled and wonky from gnat stress but once i got gnats under control they started coming around! The one is yellow but I’m sure as i get flow dialed In it’ll get color back! Plus i only need 1 if I get lucky cuz only planted 2 in case 1 is a dude! :cooldance:

How I treat my water....for feeding and humidifiers...I bubble all the way through feeding to. Pure faucet water....then all I add is vit c and hydroguard and yucca powder...with feedings....I'm so high I don't even know where i
View attachment 1544828
iz.
For storing my water for feeds,
I fill a 50 L bin with water,
Aquarium heater @ 23°c on 24/7
Aerator on 24/7
Water pump to get water out when needed.
Works great to keep my water the way I need it

These are in miracle grow! Lost some color from either blumats being lil too low or the food was already used out the soil but i topdressed lil flower food and some castings other day and been adjusting flow lil by lil! Dont wanna do it too much at once and flood the tent! Also need to climb in to see if all drippers are going evenly after raising reservoir! :thumbsup:
View attachment 1544829

That Sensi seeds NL is doing the best so far! Once i got them random herbs and veggies that sprouted in my pot pulled up it really started growing and growing nicely! First time ever running NL and given my location i am not sure i have ever even had real northern lights before so looking forward to it! :eyebrows:View attachment 1544830View attachment 1544833

Bottom ones are the ones that were all mangled and wonky from gnat stress but once i got gnats under control they started coming around! The one is yellow but I’m sure as i get flow dialed In it’ll get color back! Plus i only need 1 if I get lucky cuz only planted 2 in case 1 is a dude! :cooldance:
Is it just tap water coming out those blumats?....... :stir:

View attachment 1544829

That Sensi seeds NL is doing the best so far! Once i got them random herbs and veggies that sprouted in my pot pulled up it really started growing and growing nicely! First time ever running NL and given my location i am not sure i have ever even had real northern lights before so looking forward to it! :eyebrows:View attachment 1544830View attachment 1544833

Haven't had NL in 30 years. Have some on deck whenever I give photos a shot

Im starting to think the people that hate it dont understand how to use it. Most miracle gro ferts are slow release right? I dont look at miracle gro stuff much. Tbh I just dont see it unless its gardening season
I think anything can work you just need to dial it in and stick with something no one thing is going to be magic:wiz: I also know a guy that is growing in his own cow shit compost and they monsters don't know the quality but he laughed at me and my friend for buying 25$ bagged soil:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back