Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed NL throwing them 11 fingered leaves! :headbang:
image.jpg
image.jpg

I think anything can work you just need to dial it in and stick with something no one thing is going to be magic:wiz: I also know a guy that is growing in his own cow shit compost and they monsters don't know the quality but he laughed at me and my friend for buying 25$ bagged soil:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Like I always say to each their own. Pretty sure cow manure is super high in nitrogen tho right? But I guess its organic and needs to be broken down first. Ive never used manure as a compost so I have absolutely no knowledge about it. But Id try it.

Im starting to think the people that hate it dont understand how to use it. Most miracle gro ferts are slow release right? I dont look at miracle gro stuff much. Tbh I just dont see it unless its gardening season
I got the performance organics stuff so its better then their cheap veggie stuff thats like a bag of sticks with some of the MG generic dry ferts mixed in! At least this stuff was organic with real compost and castings and stuff mixed in! Was like $10 a bag but 25qts whereas a cubic foot is 30qt if my math is working right! :d5:

Like I always say to each their own. Pretty sure cow manure is super high in nitrogen tho right? But I guess its organic and needs to be broken down first. Ive never used manure as a compost so I have absolutely no knowledge about it. But Id try it.
Yeah I have no clue either I just dump the bag in the pot :watering: yup I believe but he did say it was years old

I'd bet @WildBill could give a class on cow shit :crying:

Is it just tap water coming out those blumats?....... :stir:
Yes indeed! Well hydroguard and SLF100 but no food! I got the bulkheads to use the GLB nutes but realized i didnt get the kelp which is 1 used from veg thru bloom! Then a couple of the others bottles in kit i noticed are really close to expiring already! I know i slacked on starting my test grow with the stuff but i aint slacked off no 2 years! 1 product is 20 months and was bottled in 4/21 so it’s basically good til January since unopened! Another 1 was 2yrs but it was from 12/20 so skating the line on if its still good! I may use it for a few top feeds by hand to get them some immediate food til the topdress stuff kicks in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back