Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
welp sorry then my playlist is little different:eek1::lol:

Hey it all keeps the boat above the water line, and variety is the spice of life :thumbsup: rock whatever hits right.

I appreciate everyone's music posts here, lots of them are new to me which is great!

Hey it all keeps the boat above the water line, and variety is the spice of life :thumbsup: rock whatever hits right.

I appreciate everyone's music posts here, lots of them are new to me which is great!
Did u get them blumats dialed in yet??

Lady that used to own our local spot here in town inherited it from her Mom who was cool, this chich was all hoity toity type that went to college....Everytime she came in in the evenings lording it over us peons I'd put this song on, she hated this song, and eventually figured out it was me and woulds give me the evil eye.

except Opera...I fvcking hate Opera...

How I treat my water....for feeding and humidifiers...I bubble all the way through feeding to. Pure faucet water....then all I add is vit c and hydroguard and yucca powder...with feedings....I'm so high I don't even know where i

iz.

How I treat my water....for feeding and humidifiers...I bubble all the way through feeding to. Pure faucet water....then all I add is vit c and hydroguard and yucca powder...with feedings....I'm so high I don't even know where i
View attachment 1544828
iz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back