Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn’t use no dawn u should use castile soap if u are using it as a wetting agent! Dr Bronners peppermint stuff is best option! Smells good and only need 6 drops or so per gallon! ;)

I have RAW yucca don’t need the soap but thanks:pass::d5::biggrin:

good life with scorpions? hmmm I’ll take some cold:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hey, I haven’t been stung yet….. :rofl:

But, yea…..you gotta deal with the inhabitants of the desert if you want to live here…..snakes, scorpions….meth heads, old people, etc…. Still better than shoveling snow, and hoping I can afford the next fill up on the oil tank :rofl::rofl::rofl:

We prob shoulda asked which Ardent he got! Def huge difference between size of Nova and the FX so that’ll determine how much he should he using!
Glad you said that reminds me @Frank the Dank asked the wife last night about edibles she doesn’t cut them up but will start and she uses (3)7g pucks in a 1/4 cup of oil for gummies that makes 140 pieces for the brownies she uses 1 or 2 pucks

Genetic preservationists...

Hoarders...........Suffocaters of Living genetics................ :eyebrows: ....KITTEN KILLERS.............................................................oh wait..........:crying:......

catkins.gif

I have RAW yucca don’t need the soap but thanks:pass::d5::biggrin:
Ya I figured u didnt use it since u said u didnt know about it! Thats why i was hipping u to it!
:pighug:

Figured he’d eventually read my response to u and ditch the dawn! We can make it a sure thing that he sees it! :d5:
@4wiscoLegal420

Glad you said that reminds me @Frank the Dank asked the wife last night about edibles she doesn’t cut them up but will start and she uses (3)7g pucks in a 1/4 cup of oil for gummies that makes 140 pieces for the brownies she uses 1 or 2 pucks
Bro u gotta try my method! Tell Wifey Magee to use 1/2 oil and 1/2 tincture and your gummies will be super soft! They stay firm at room temp but will melt in your mouth quick so they kick in faster!

Hey, I haven’t been stung yet….. :rofl:

But, yea…..you gotta deal with the inhabitants of the desert if you want to live here…..snakes, scorpions….meth heads, old people, etc…. Still better than shoveling snow, and hoping I can afford the next fill up on the oil tank :rofl::rofl::rofl:

shovel?:nono: I have a snow blower for that

Ya I figured u didnt use it since u said u didnt know about it! Thats why i was hipping u to it!

Figured he’d eventually read my response to u and ditch the dawn! We can make it a sure thing that he sees it! :d5:
@4wiscoLegal420
I believe it was @Blue_dreamer that was asking not 4wisco:d5: thanks for the infusion trick:toke::d5:

@4wiscoLegal420

Thanks. Yeah, I ordered some of the yucca stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back