Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
HA! Thanks for the "harsh" points @Mossy and @WildBill! Figured I'd catch some shit for that! Have acquired too many toys in a short time frame!

:pighug: You wanna See the Fines I'm gong to start handing out to the Seed Hoarders............................:eyebrows:

Hey @Fermented_Fruitz! :pass:

If you would be so kind, what is your bud to oil ratio for the Ardent? Need to break mine out of the box. Had the thing since labor day and haven't used it yet...:face:
Sorry i passed out last night! When i infuse with it ive used it enough that I don’t weigh anything i just eyeball it! Usually I’ll do like 1/2 zip into a cup of oil! U lose lil oil in the process so it gives me enough to make a batch of brownies or whatever with some leftover to go into coffee etc! I have a tcheck tho so if its not strong enough for what i want i just grab a jar of stems and leaves and reinfuse said oil! I really only get sleepy off edibles and gotta intake good amount of thc before that happens so a taste test doesn't work for me hence the tcheck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back