Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is about to go to bed, its been a long night and Im about as dry as the sahara now. Smoked the last of my stash last night. All good though I need a t break anyway
You need some fast flowering autos, most of my red poison girls finish 55-65 days seed to harvest.

Breaks are nice but not when forced ; / but at least you get to look forward to a super high feeling when you get some more bud as breaks tend to reset our tolerance a bit

Gotta stop listening to the damn Alexa radio for a while. :face:
At the top and bottom of the hour, they've got something on the little girl killed by the UPS delivery guy.
I keep seeing my cut up and bloody fist from relentlessly smashing this fiend's face.
It's just hitting home too much. It happened a few miles from my old farm and my old neighbor told me that her granddaughter used to play with the little girl, they live within a few miles of the home.

At the top and bottom of the hour, they've got something on the little girl killed by the UPS delivery guy.
I keep seeing my cut up and bloody fist from relentlessly smashing this fiend's face.
It's just hitting home too much. It happened a few miles from my old farm and my old neighbor told me that her granddaughter used to play with the little girl, they live within a few miles of the home.
Turn it off. Makes no noise then.

Well shit!
Every time I settle on a cat to bring inside, it quickly departs! :oops1:
The cats have been freaked since they guy has been coming over for the repairs and haven't been out in the open........while he was here.
I missed Curley at the morning feeding yesterday and she's not here this morning.
IMG_20221016_105619477.jpg

Dude…..you need some happy thoughts…. :pass:

Here…..let this beautiful woman sing you a song….pretend she’s singing about you if it helps :haha:

View attachment 1544700 Good one @Bill.de.Cat............

IMO.......Fast Flower are the 3rd cross available in an Auto Photo cross......but Im not sure that is accepted mainstream.

People Assume they are photos......but they are not.

They go pistillate and go back for a second veg.....which Autos Don't....... :headbang:

But.....you don't need to Flip.......if you left it on 24 hour light.....after veg it will go on to Flower....which Photos Don't......

:pass: Neither photo or auto.......:shrug:

The ones I've worked with go back into veg for as long as 5 weeks.....it is like watching freaking paint dry............Then they take off........and you realise that second veg was 5 weeks of them revving the engine...they get huge.

So.....IMO....if you finished it Above 18/6 lights...I'd class as Auto.......if you Flip it to 12/12..I'd class it as Photo...........:biggrin: ....

I'm sure that Helps..........:crying:........

BTW......when You crossed them.....did you use any male that took over 20 days to flower when you crossed them....?
No, I reversed a female GT and it was sitting in-between a female GT and female big bomb. Hence I have GT f1s, GT s1s and the GT x BB cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back