Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an idea right now. Was just getting pricing in mind but I didnt think about the longevity of thicker plastic.

Definitely a little nervous to set it up though. While I dont think it will be difficult to adjust things after setting the area up, I just tend to think about the worst possible scenarios after I make a big change like this, but this might be one of the things I worry about but ends up making things even easier.

If I do end up doing it it probably wont be for at least another week or so, not completely unhappy with environmental conditions rn, but when the real wisconsin winter comes and temps really drop I definitely think RH is going to be hard to manage if I dont.

I cannot grow in the winter without a humidifier. Not doable when temps get down to -25C, just too bloody dry inside a heated house.

I have now mounted my humidifier on the outside of my 'drobe so that it does not take up grow space. The key is that it sources air from inside the 'drobe, not from the lung room, so it starts with air that is already higher RH than the lung room. Sourcing its input from the lung room would mean a more water to add to the air flow. Right now, my RH inside the drobe is 40-45% more or less and relatively stable with the humidifier set at mid speed or lower most of the time. It may need full speed if the temps outside get lower, but that looks a ways off if ever at the moment. For the last week, it has been -15 to -20C, but with the new setup, the humidifier has managed with no problem, and now temps are getting a bit warmer so the task will be easier for a while. I will likely have to turn the humidifier off to keep rh below 50% which I need to do because a few plants are packing on the flowers now.

If it had become that cold a couple weeks earlier, the humidifier would have had a harder time. Right now, the plants themselves are adding a lot of humidity, so the job is not as hard as it would with a bunch of seedlings.

Good luck with it, if there is anything else that you would like to ask, just fire away. :pighug:

My 1st clone is a success, i used clonex rooter gel and rapid rooters and just plain 0ppm rainwater under a dome holding 55-65% rh

I potted her up in peatmoss and 1 handfull of garden lime (making my own promix lol) in a 1 gallon fabric pot, i will upgrade her to a 5 gallon when the time comes.

I'm bottom feeding her megacrop 900ppm@6.0ph lets see what happens
View attachment 1544588View attachment 1544589View attachment 1544590View attachment 1544591
excellent work. My clones have all perished, I have no idea what I have been doing wrong, but it has not worked once. The current one looks to be the latest addition to the list, but I will keep watering it until it is truly, completely, and obviously expired. Maybe the rooting powder I have is junk. :shrug:

Well glad I dropped 2 more bloodstones cuz wound up the 1 i was pulling today def had to come up regardless of if it was running behind from overwatering! :thumbsup:

Was def day 1 of dudesville!
View attachment 1544603View attachment 1544604
seems I need to spread the joy, so we will just pretend that I gave you ten points for dude interception. :pighug:

I just pulled three of them out of my 'drobe, and I'm pretty sure that two more will be culled tomorrow, but I'll wait another day to make sure those are balls... My male ratios this run are stupid high. So far, at least 3 of 4 Anvils were male, and 4 of 6 Stone Dragons were males. And we are not done yet... Regulars are so much fun. :nono:

seems I need to spread the joy, so we will just pretend that I gave you ten points for dude interception. :pighug:

I just pulled three of them out of my 'drobe, and I'm pretty sure that two more will be culled tomorrow, but I'll wait another day to make sure those are balls... My male ratios this run are stupid high. So far, at least 3 of 4 Anvils were male, and 4 of 6 Stone Dragons were males. And we are not done yet... Regulars are so much fun. :nono:
I just put 2 stone dragon and 2 more bloodstone into soil today so we’ll see how they turn out!

hey @Dale's Proper Bud, got a commission for ya. I'll take 420 of them!

Screen Shot 2022-12-03 at 12.03.25 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back