Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 1st clone is a success, i used clonex rooter gel and rapid rooters and just plain 0ppm rainwater under a dome holding 55-65% rh

I potted her up in peatmoss and 1 handfull of garden lime (making my own promix lol) in a 1 gallon fabric pot, i will upgrade her to a 5 gallon when the time comes.

I'm bottom feeding her megacrop 900ppm@6.0ph lets see what happens
20221206_200633.jpg
20221206_200715.jpg
20221206_200831.jpg
20221206_201948.jpg

measure first, shower curtains will not reach from ceiling to floor. IMO, you would be better off with a roll of 6mil or 4 mil poly. You may need a bit of light duty framing of some sort to hold it up. The 6 mil is easier to work with and last longer, but costs more. The light drop sheets that you mention might do the job as well, but do the measuring and pricing first before you assume that they will cost less. The plastic in them is a hell of a lot lighter than even the 4 mil stuff, so quite delicate.

Good luck with it. :pighug:
Just an idea right now. Was just getting pricing in mind but I didnt think about the longevity of thicker plastic.

Definitely a little nervous to set it up though. While I dont think it will be difficult to adjust things after setting the area up, I just tend to think about the worst possible scenarios after I make a big change like this, but this might be one of the things I worry about but ends up making things even easier.

If I do end up doing it it probably wont be for at least another week or so, not completely unhappy with environmental conditions rn, but when the real wisconsin winter comes and temps really drop I definitely think RH is going to be hard to manage if I dont.

Last edited:
My 1st clone is a success, i used clonex rooter gel and rapid rooters and just plain 0ppm rainwater under a dome holding 55-65% rh

I potted her up in peatmoss and 1 handfull of garden lime (making my own promix lol) in a 1 gallon fabric pot, i will upgrade her to a 5 gallon when the time comes.

I'm bottom feeding her megacrop 900ppm@6.0ph lets see what happens
View attachment 1544588View attachment 1544589View attachment 1544590View attachment 1544591
Ive always wondered this but havent really been able to find out anything on it, but why when cloning do you trim the leaves up so drastically? What is the purpose?

Ive always wondered this but havent really been able to find out anything on it, but why when cloning do you trim the leaves up so drastically? What is the purpose?
so it promotes root growth instead of leaf growth i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back