Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been looking at her she’s beauty amazed how she filled out the tent:worship::toke:
oh me too, i thought i stunted her early on!

She has me thinking differently about photo-plants now as she is my 1st, only thing i notice that is different is they want more ppms and they take longer to do their thing.

oh me too, i thought i stunted her early on!

She has me thinking differently about photo-plants now as she is my 1st, only thing i notice that is different is they want more ppms and they take longer to do their thing.
Thanks for the reps brother :pass: pro and cons I'll stick with auto's for now :shrug::pop:

Ive always wondered this but havent really been able to find out anything on it, but why when cloning do you trim the leaves up so drastically? What is the purpose?
Trimming supposedly limits transpiration through the leaves (less surface area to lose moisture through) and promotes rooting..

Well, gave Chloe her last med of the night...vet says she's doing better but basically it's hospice care now. Started her on another med as well so now it's meds at 6am, 8am, 2pm, 8pm and 10pm....as long as she still has some quality of life that's all I care about..
noticed the big girl was a bit droopy at lights out tonight, res was about 1/3 full so guess she's sleepy. No reply back on setting up a day or time to go check out that BSA yet...hope it doesn't turn into one of those craigslist fiascos you hear about.
Think I'm done for the night, another dr's appntmnt for wife tomorrow at 10am so night all.

Evening all. I hope everyone had or are going to have a good one. Just chill'n and waiting for some drying before I brown bag. I have to scrub the tent down because of white flies so I an start the winter grow.

View attachment 1544569
I'll just bet that smells really nice. :biggrin: :worship:

My 1st clone is a success, i used clonex rooter gel and rapid rooters and just plain 0ppm rainwater under a dome holding 55-65% rh

I potted her up in peatmoss and 1 handfull of garden lime (making my own promix lol) in a 1 gallon fabric pot, i will upgrade her to a 5 gallon when the time comes.

I'm bottom feeding her megacrop 900ppm@6.0ph lets see what happens
View attachment 1544588View attachment 1544589View attachment 1544590View attachment 1544591
This is my first attempt at it! :d5:
image.jpg

Whoever asked other day these predator mites were applied months ago and not even sure i added them to these pots! I think i used soil from my big pots after last run and used as “seedling” soil cuz knew it wouldnt have nutes left but whatever it was it was obv enough to get a whole population in my small pots! :woohoo1::d5:

Good thing is i no longer see fungus gnat larvae in these pots! Guess i need to order some of these for big pots and I’ll just plan on reusing soil!

Last edited:
Well glad I dropped 2 more bloodstones cuz wound up the 1 i was pulling today def had to come up regardless of if it was running behind from overwatering! :thumbsup:

Was def day 1 of dudesville!
305EF9E1-8694-4882-8FA5-082C40577BB0.jpeg
942EF549-8085-4000-B388-EB61C00F7183.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back