Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Fermented_Fruitz! :pass:

If you would be so kind, what is your bud to oil ratio for the Ardent? Need to break mine out of the box. Had the thing since labor day and haven't used it yet...:face:

I got this game for Christmas when i got my Sega Genesis! Think i need to find me another used 1 to go with my NES collection! :headbang:

I still play my sega genesis lmao. I got all my original games too. Sega isnt too expensive. I found one open box at a convention a few years back. It was 90 bucks. Now I have a back up lol.

I still play my sega genesis lmao. I got all my original games too. Sega isnt too expensive. I found one open box at a convention a few years back. It was 90 bucks. Now I have a back up lol.
For $110 i can order a refurbished one that comes with sonic the hedgehog part 2 and a new “compatible” controller or for $13 extra an original genesis controller! Its only like $95 for a genesis and 2 controllers and no game so i may order one! Gonna order the replacement laser to get my PS3 back up and running! I have 2 NES consoles and a shitload of games for it! Even have the gun for duck hunt and the game genie! :headbang:

Dont have 1 of these tho! :(
1670392665532.gif

1670392695563.gif

For $110 i can order a refurbished one that comes with sonic the hedgehog part 2 and a new “compatible” controller or for $13 extra an original genesis controller! Its only like $95 for a genesis and 2 controllers and no game so i may order one! Gonna order the replacement laser to get my PS3 back up and running! I have 2 NES consoles and a shitload of games for it! Even have the gun for duck hunt and the game genie! :headbang:

Dont have 1 of these tho! :(
View attachment 1544616

View attachment 1544617
I feel ya there, I still have all my old systems I got growing up and a few that I didnt even know existed till I got older.

I have atari, nes, snes, genesis, sega saturn, sega dreamcast, n64 (though all my controllers are shot), game cube, playstation, ps2, and xbox one. Oh and I have a virtual boy, but I only have 1 game for that. Most of that stuff is packed away though. I play most of those systems with emulators on my phone and my xbox controller.

I have atari, nes, snes, genesis, sega saturn, sega dreamcast, n64 (though all my controllers are shot), game cube, playstation, ps2, and xbox one. Oh and I have a virtual boy, but I only have 1 game for that. Most of that stuff is packed away though. I play most of those systems with emulators on my phone and my xbox controller.

Morning @4wiscoLegal420 ...... :pass: .....do you hoard seeds as well.......?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back