Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubby birthday today......... :pass: ...we were supposed to be going to the next town along for a chinese meal....:bday1:

But a cold wet start made hm cancel to next week............. #StillintheOnesie ......:crying:
Twas my pop’s birthday yesterday! This was din-din! :thumbsup:

BED22CAF-C53D-43E4-A3A0-2D5FAABB825C.jpeg
2C426FCF-EDEE-4EC7-8BFF-1EF005391371.jpeg

Dont be hatin on my ketchup! ;) :rofl:

Lower? I though it was bad if it was in the 60% range in flower, and ideally if your temps were in the low 70s you wanted the rh in the mid to low 50% range in veg and in the 45-50% range during flower. And if the temps got in the mid to low 60s is when there was a real chance for bud rot and mold if the humidity was in the 50% ish range. Am I reading wrong info. I swear I read that in my bible. But its been a couple years since I read it, I could be remembering it wrong.

i totally would open a window but its only 19° outside :snow2:

That's where Im leaning if they dont perk up by stripping the fan leaves that was basically smashing them. Tried tucking but it wasnt working. Im only trying this out first because the other side I didnt take a pic of was way more exposed than the side in the photo and only 2 fan leaves on that branch look like the ones in the pic and they were the ones most suffocated by the fan leaf I stripped on that side. And the one in the pic was basically completely suffocated by the fan leaf I removed on that side.

I did take a peak down the sides of the pot and I brushed some surface soil away to see if I could see anything in easily accessible areas but everything I saw was evenly moist and the roots were all white and healthy, but I suppose if they died off and the soil was remositened it would be almost impossible to see damaged or dead roots, also theres obviously a lot of area thats impossible to check.

Im thinking about using my fox farm sledgehammer on my next watering because its the only form of yucca I have right now. But if theres any hydrophobic pockets in the soil that should help with that but I just watered yesterday with a full feed since Im a month in and the nutes in the soil should be pretty used up or washed out by now.
You are getting way too fancy with the explanations here! If u arent doing a full saturation of the pot and inly doing small amounts u are likely underwatering them! Soft droopy leaves are gonna be from water issues and def doesnt sound like u been overdoing it! Give em a nice full soak and check pot weight! Then when halfway back to dry give em next feed! U dont ever want soil to totally dry out on u!

You are getting way too fancy with the explanations here! If u arent doing a full saturation of the pot and inly doing small amounts u are likely underwatering them! Soft droopy leaves are gonna be from water issues and def doesnt sound like u been overdoing it! Give em a nice full soak and check pot weight! Then when halfway back to dry give em next feed! U dont ever want soil to totally dry out on u!

....sez the guy with a dog'z face :rofl: :coffee: ppp

:yeahthat: Gotta keep the microbes happy and they’ll keep the plants happy:frog::growing:
....sez the guy with a dog'z face :rofl: :coffee: ppp
:crying::crying: Bahahaha

Last edited:
I haven’t had issue as long as I don’t do it too often once the pot won’t hold any more water then I wait when plant is young it will take week… once the plant is established it is very hard to over water with clothes bags from what I’ve learned just let the pots dry down in between
With these RS AF bags I was/am far more concerned about under watering and or creating dryspots, that was my main reason for bottom watering every third top watering and it was more putting the bag into a 12" dia pan with a gallon of water and let it flood the lower part of the bag, each plant at their most thirsty sucked up 3/4 of a gallon but the majority of the time it was a half gallon each.
I must have done something right... :crying:

I think the next round will be in standard height 5 or 7 gallon RS bags, add my own microclimate liner

With these RS AF bags I was/am far more concerned about under watering and or creating dryspots, that was my main reason for bottom watering every third top watering and it was more putting the bag into a 12" dia pan with a gallon of water and let it flood the lower part of the bag, each plant at their most thirsty sucked up 3/4 of a gallon but the majority of the time it was a half gallon each.
I must have done something right... :crying:

I think the next round will be in standard height 5 or 7 gallon RS bags, add my own microclimate liner
Yup and I believe they are just like the core series ones I am using they dry down fast

Yup and I believe they are just like the core series ones I am using they dry down fast
Yup pretty much the same thing, mine were the extra tall AF bags and that made me really adapt my watering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back