Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twas my pop’s birthday yesterday! This was din-din! :thumbsup:

View attachment 1544471View attachment 1544472

Dont be hatin on my ketchup! ;) :rofl:

Hubbys Birthday Special.......:chef: ....

IMG_3720.JPG

Steak and chips.......last of the gravy off the stewed beef from the other day............:chef:....no Pud.....but I have a frozen prawn ring for him for later..........

What is on the left side of the plate.............is that meat loaf.........?

And get some of this I use it once a week life been good :cooldance: it last a long time very little bit goes a long ways :headbang:View attachment 1544449
im picking some of this up the new soil I picked up is 50/50 peat and perlite shit drys out fast and with littles one got to be careful with over watering. Im going to see ill need a wetting agent.

I can definitely see how your personal local can effect the environment you have to grow in. Since I havent completed a full grow in a tent before Im just going off what Im gonna call weed growing SOP lmao. Just trying to follow the standards and get my first run from seed to harvest completed so I can get a better handle on stuff like environmental quirks like this.

Seemed to be working well when I was growing my caramel cream during flower. Now if I wasnt a dumbass and left my basement lights on it probably wouldnt have hermied and pollinated itself. Id also have my first homegrown batch to smoke on, be curing rn but Id definitely have smoked some by now. But thats a completely different issue lmao.
In the 1960's all commercial weed came with seeds in it. It was a comforting ritual to separate out the seeds before rolling up. There started to be rumors of sinsemilla, or sensey (weed with no seeds) in the 1970's I think. Don't let the seeds keep you from smoking the bud! An occasional seed that gets rolled up in a joint may pop and scatter hot embers that burn a hole in your hammock though.

In the 1960's all commercial weed came with seeds in it. It was a comforting ritual to separate out the seeds before rolling up. There started to be rumors of sinsemilla, or sensey (weed with no seeds) in the 1970's I think. Don't let the seeds keep you from smoking the bud! An occasional seed that gets rolled up in a joint may pop and scatter hot embers that burn a hole in your hammock though.

aw man, i remember thoze dayz only too well, lol :face: "stemz & seedz that we don't need!" :shooty: ppp

edit: and btw, i dunno about "comforting", but it was def a ritual :wall: :rofl: :whew:

I remember when times were tough sifting through the frizbee full of seeds & stems over and over, and always come up with one more bowl.

we've def come a loooong way & it'z so funnee really....that we actually lived timez like that firsthand, and then now, we not only sit here with more weed than we know what to do with, but it'z fuckin legal! :what?::crying: yup, a long way indeed :whew: :bubbles: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back