Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I had one last 3bog x 24k seed but it looked kinda green and it was very tiny.... Popped open and came up like a tiny little champ in 48 hrs.... Dont count out the little fellas! The last one turned into a beast!! Heres a pic of it: View attachment 1544123
good advice. My current solo Cosmic Queen almost got the bin it was so bloody slow. I actually gave up on it and gently pried my way into the peat plug to see what was going on after it had been stalled for days with little showing other than the helmet. However, I found a healthy white tap root, so put it back together, and planted the peat plug in a solo. It has since turned into a fine solo plant, looking to be a healthy and pretty producer. It seems, more often than not, that it pays to hang it there for longer than a grower might think.

Here she is at Day 34, now on Jack's Bloom nutes at ~1350EC for another week or so, then back to 321.
IMG_1349.JPG

Happy growing peeps, solo or otherwise. :pighug:

:yeahthat::d5: Same here my theory is if I see 90% cloudy on the calyx's:thumbsup: and the hairs are matured then I am in the I harvest window.... BUT something I have been wondering for the press guys can we determine anything from the color of the rosin of fresh flower pressed? NON cured bud only dried coule weeks if the rosin is light vs dark or is that strain dependent?

Like this strawberry microverse thought I was chopping early but the rosin is mint :baked::dizzy:
View attachment 1544197
I haven't squished just dried canna, only cured.
I'm ready for some fresh froze live rosin. I love all the flavor!

That's really funky smell people were reporting Ogre Berry getting towards the end of the grow, I think has set in. I don't think it's one of the other girls. What an odd fuggin smell to come from such a super sweet smelling girl!:gassy1::rofl:

Only the 7' whole left half, the top 10" of concrete across the whole pit and the bottom 5' on the right cuz you can't use an excavater near the trench cuz of gas and water main. So really the excavator only saved 2-3' of digging and an occasional scoop here and there but hey ill take it. I had a guy "helping" me but he just kinda stares at the sky and wanders

Well gro bro, you earned yer wheaties on this project. I can relate. Years ago, I took a summer job at a resort up north on the Alaska Highway. I ended up doing all sorts of gopher stuff, minding the gas pumps, carrying stuff around, splitting firewood and the like. But the one project I remember well was digging a septic tank hole by hand. It was about six feet square, and at least that deep. In compacted gravel till. I did it with pick and shovel. Thinking back, it is a miracle that I didn't die in that hole when the sides collapsed, which for some bloody reason they didn't. If they had collapsed when I was well down with the digging, I would have been toast.

Not long after that project was done, I was accused of stealing from the gas money (total bullshit), fired, and send down the Alaska Highway without a cent in wages. I felt really bad at the time, wondering WTF I had done to deserve treatment like that. I have never stolen a cent from anyone in my life, and certainly didn't then. Turned out that I was the first of three or four Uni students who were circulated through the operation that summer. All worked to the bone until about a day short of the first pay check, then fired, and sent home. The sheduling was so precise that it was obvious that the operation had staggered arrival dates of the new gopher right after the previous one was sent packing. I confirmed all this when I chatted with the young woman who was hired to work in the kitchen all summer, she was also a student at UBC. For some reason, she was never fired, I expect because the son of the owners had hopes of getting her into bed.

That was a head shaker of a summer. Turned out well though, I managed to hitchhike home without starving thanks to a kind sales type that picked me up in Watson Lake, fed me and gave me a place to sleep overnight in our one overnight stop, and dropped me off not far from where I lived near Vancouver. To sweeten the trip home even more, the plumber who gave me my final ride also hired me for more money than I didn't get paid up north. So other than the time wasted going north and working without pay for a couple weeks, I had a great summer.

Anyway mate, congrats on sticking with it and getting the damn hole done. Digging like that is not fun. :pighug:

Well, the roof is done!:woohoo::headbang::headbang:
Interior Sheetrock will get done and taped and bedded tomorrow. Dunno if he's gonna do the texture, I suck at that! LOL! I can paint it. I have the a/c venting material covered and I don't think I'll have to rent a blower setup for the fluffy white nonflammable insulation.
Congratulations on getting the roof buttoned Bill, that must be quite a relief. The rest can happen easily and quickly now.

Did any of your trusses get buggered? If so, how were they repaired?:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back