Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
U trying to tempt me into expanding the hoard? :eyebrows: :rofl:
I've made a few purchases from there but haven't grown any yet. I need to get some electrical and climate control things worked out before I start a photo tent. But thats Todd McCormicks website, and he's totally legit. Some good history of the strains in there too

Here is a good video,

don't want to run out of airspeed, altitude and ideas with those things. Not that there are many ideas that would help... :biggrin:

The girls are doing fine, meph wedding is day 89 and the CDLC is day 82, both will be done about the same time from the looks of it, the CDLC maybe a few days earlier.

View attachment 1544224
I'll be really interested in a smoke/vape report on the Wedding. Might need some of those seeds... Need, now there's a laugh. :biggrin: :crying:

Congratulations on getting the roof buttoned Bill, that must be quite a relief. The rest can happen easily and quickly now.

Did any of your trusses get buggered? If so, how were they repaired?:bighug:
It is a very nice milestone for sure.

Yeah, a couple of the trusses did get messed up and replaced. This old 'ranch style' home, that was fully remodeled, has bit more complicated structure than when you first look at it. It has three different angles of pitch. There's a small transition between main roof and the porch over hang.
These trusses are a bit different in structure. They are doubled up essentially. He took in account the stress loads when he rebuilt them. The young man did quite a good job on those repairs and all the others.
We'll see how well he handles sheetrock in the morning.

don't want to run out of airspeed, altitude and ideas with those things. Not that there are many ideas that would help... :biggrin:
High and slow or low and fast, but never, ever low and slow! Best damned time I have is when flying gliders!

I've made a few purchases from there but haven't grown any yet. I need to get some electrical and climate control things worked out before I start a photo tent. But thats Todd McCormicks website, and he's totally legit. Some good history of the strains in there too
U got a link? Im curious now and too lazy to google search! ;) :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back