Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep….give it a shot if you have it….cindy99 strains have a nice strong high….and that particular strain usually has a strong citrus smell….sometimes pineapple, sometimes lemon peels
My bloodstones only 1 ever stood up and its small from having the blumats up too high so pulled it and dropped 2 replacements! And since that blue dog turned into a dude i dropped 2 stone dragon as well!

Ok so i am 5 pages back after my grocery run but when u go to hang that couple pointers!

1) use a separate rope ratchet on each corner and dont bother with the wire hangers they send with the light! Much more stable and secure!

2) when u go to hang that if youre doing it alone hook up the ratchets on the corners of 1 side and then lift it so its hanging! Then u can more easily swing up the other side and hold it 1 handed as u hook them rope ratchets up! Took me a min to figure this out! :rofl:
Thanks for the advice! I was sitting here making my plan for how to get it up by myelf so that helps a lot! I know Ive got some extra ratchet hangers somewhere, but if i cant fine em might just wait a day or two to hang it, when i can get some better hangers

I support my community, they're the only reason locals can still afford to live and buy weed here. They pool their money and buy the beautiful old buildings before the HOAs do. If you don't fight for your little corner of the world who will? View attachment 1544182

Gonna take a brainer on that one….

Well, the roof is done!:woohoo::headbang::headbang:
Interior Sheetrock will get done and taped and bedded tomorrow. Dunno if he's gonna do the texture, I suck at that! LOL! I can paint it. I have the a/c venting material covered and I don't think I'll have to rent a blower setup for the fluffy white nonflammable insulation.

SSB3(Bottom) and Star Krunch nearly 3 weeks into cure, begging for the press..

Screenshot_20221205-172948~2.png

:pass:

Thanks for the advice! I was sitting here making my plan for how to get it up by myelf so that helps a lot! I know Ive got some extra ratchet hangers somewhere, but if i cant fine em might just wait a day or two to hang it, when i can get some better hangers
Def man! Hang it safely and correctly the first time cuz u dont want it to come crashing down! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back