Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a boring walk around town not too much to see:pass:
949CCBC1-893B-442C-B362-B78B0DB6F3ED.jpeg
A994F9F1-1126-4C8B-B3A1-62C482C6A34C.jpeg

Well.....might be getting shot....sent an email to this guy about his bike.
View attachment 1543829
And this is where she shall call upon her cosmic powers, and talk you out of it without being present. It's a mystery exactly how this is acheived, and the universe has yet to unveil her secrets..
:crying:

:pass:

You gotta respect the potency of psychedelic or they’ll put you in your place…..
I was a big tripper from like 18-20 something (i forget :rofl: ) and did it all! Paper,geltab, liquid, shrooms by the handful but hasn't really been the same since that bad trip!

That trip was pretty crazy til the Doors movie came on and freaked me out! I know I’ve told this story before but it was like 3am and i was looking out the window and all the leaves on the bushes were twirling circles on me and it was raining like crazy…. Looked out into the street and a grown dude prob in his 40’s was driving a little girls barbie power wheels down the middle of the street! :haha::crying:

Welp, store trip is done….should have enough water for a couple weeks or so. I went ahead and took my mushrooms before the store, so they would kick in as I was getting back….success on that front :haha: since it’s decided to rain, I suppose I’ll just hang out inside with music and dabs:woohoo::pass:

Cheers

Attachments

• 20221203_135958.jpg
    20221203_135958.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back