Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually got up off my ass and started building a work bench in one of my sheds I've been putting off for too long. Got it mocked up, rear and side rails screwed into the studs and the rest just sitting together from friction. Busy with wife and dogs Drs for the next 2 days but will have it welded up and finished on Wed. Gonna have to order in some wire shelves from Walmart cause I'm almost out of old angle iron bed frames to use.

Ive got some shrooms too but they are like 2yrs old! Maybe 3 i forget! They’ve been in a bag in my safe forever! Wonder if they’re any good still? :shrug::rofl:
I ate a whole strip of LSD once that was a couple years old that I found in a drawer. I assumed it wasn't any good anymore. I was totally wrong :haha:

Topdressed the photos couple days ago and turned up the flow on all the big pots! Didnt wanna slack like last grow and wait til plants were too big to climb into tent to do anything! I did figure out how to open the drippers so i do need to pull a few that had got plugged with roots so noticed they arent dripping but front cap comes off and u can clean the insides! I will steal drippers from the small pot that had the male so no open links in the chain while i clean them out! :thumbsup:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Got schedule flipped to go to 12/12 tonight! Front right pot they are some tiny wonky bitches but realized i had fungus gnats pretty bad (thought they were springtails at first from compost) but yellow sticky card confirmed what they were so these were all kinda ugly from yhe stress or something! Figured i would leave em for now since getting gnats knocked down so guess I’ll see what happens! :cooldance:

I ate a whole strip of LSD once that was a couple years old that I found in a drawer. I assumed it wasn't any good anymore. I was totally wrong :haha:
I once washed an empty vial of L that must've been at least 4 years old... was really glad I didn't have anything to do for the next 36 hours. Lol :crying: :rofl: :smokeout:

I got some blotter in the early eightees from a work bud and after me and a buddy ate um (first time) after 45 minutes we didnt feel anything so we met up and each got another. The train left the station WFO :rofl:

I did acid all the time 20yrs ago but ate a 10 strip of some super strong shit and had a bad trip and really haven't enjoyed it like i used to after that! Best trip ever was some black geltab acid i took and a bunch of us went to see the matrix on opening night in IMAX! That shit was intense! :headbang:

I did acid all the time 20yrs ago but ate a 10 strip of some super strong shit and had a bad trip and really haven't enjoyed it like i used to after that! Best trip ever was some black geltab acid i took and a bunch of us went to see the matrix on opening night in IMAX! That shit was intense! :headbang:
Matrix in imax would be way too intense for me :nono: I'm more of a walk around outside and look at the trees kinda guy :crying:

Ya i read online if dried right and stored right then they’ll stay good but says they’ll lose potency over time! As long as no brown or black mold spots from fungal rot and also no funky sweet smell then they are still good just not sure how strong they would be! I have no tolerance so it would be extremely small amount as a test if/when i try some!
Start with 1 or 2 grams…..should feel like a strong weed edible, basically….

You gotta respect the potency of psychedelic or they’ll put you in your place…..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back