Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mushrooms will maintain their potency for an extremely long time…..as long as they were dried correctly initially….which is hard to fuck up. :pass:
Good to know frank :pass:
Hahahaha schroons are like edibles there's no turning that train around once it left the station
that's my fear and have been hesitant to try just any so been contemplating growing my own but just another hobby I don't need atm :wall:

Last edited:
welp gonna get busy decided to drop couple more beans :lol::joy::wall: CDLC and SODK can't have a half full tent :doh::growing:

Just dropped some seeds myself! Twisted Tree Alien Moonrocks and a couple Binary Selections semi-random mystery freebies!
20221204_140300.jpg

Mushrooms will maintain their potency for an extremely long time…..as long as they were dried correctly initially….which is hard to fuck up. :pass:
Ya i read online if dried right and stored right then they’ll stay good but says they’ll lose potency over time! As long as no brown or black mold spots from fungal rot and also no funky sweet smell then they are still good just not sure how strong they would be! I have no tolerance so it would be extremely small amount as a test if/when i try some!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back