Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like how the Doors movie should be seen @Fermented_Fruitz :d5:
Ya used to watch it all the time tripping but this dude also had Christmas lights up in his room and he had them on this weird strobing pattern and it just threw the vibe off and made whole trip go whacky! :yoinks:

Ive got some shrooms too but they are like 2yrs old! Maybe 3 i forget! They’ve been in a bag in my safe forever! Wonder if they’re any good still? :shrug::rofl:

I'm on the same boat. I've had mine for 4-5 years now after a bad trip, too much... but i recently said F it and decided to Micro. Just 2 stems to see. Yup, still good and just enough to chill on the couch and watch movies. Nice mental health day. Also, the lemon juice soak is where it's at.

Howdy everyone! :bighug:

All this tripping talk reminds me of my 1st time so many years ago. After freaking out over a reflection in a window and then laughing my ass off over freaking out over nothing I decided to try and walk. I remember very carefully stretching out my foot and placing it on the ground, not sure at all if it was going to hold my weight. I remember someone saying "look! He's doing the sponge walk!" Fun times for sure! :pass:

Except that dogs outfit! :crying:
View attachment 1543836
She swears he’s like it other wise he’s stops walking cause shivering but with that on he walks the whole trip
1670191892187.gif

My first trip was a fun one, I took it just before going to a matinee showing of the movie Alien.....when that critter popped from the guys chest on the dinner table was when I peaked,,,,,I just knew that critter was lurking in the theater! :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back