Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Morning kittens, 58f, 86% and the coffee is good n hot.....back still wrenched so not how much will get done today.
I waaaaaay over did it yesterday with the repairs beginning. In too much pain to sit and game with my friends.
Made a sandwich I hadn't had in an extremely long time. I had made it thousands of times when I was helping my Aunt run her beer/wine n gas store. A simple hot link sammich! Toasted bread, sliced hot link and spicy brown mustard.
Ate that fugger, finished my canna coffee and zoned out for about 7hrs..
Working on second cup, gott water the girls and jump in the shower.
If he can get the ridge caps this morning, roof should be done and then on to Sheetrock tomorrow.

I waaaaaay over did it yesterday with the repairs beginning. In too much pain to sit and game with my friends.
Made a sandwich I hadn't had in an extremely long time. I had made it thousands of times when I was helping my Aunt run her beer/wine n gas store. A simple hot link sammich! Toasted bread, sliced hot link and spicy brown mustard.
Ate that fugger, finished my canna coffee and zoned out for about 7hrs..
Working on second cup, gott water the girls and jump in the shower.
If he can get the ridge caps this morning, roof should be done and then on to Sheetrock tomorrow.
"Everything will be alright"

Haha british wiring. Had a 69 triumph 650 hard tail chopped 6 inches over. I had to completely rip out all the wiring and redo it. It was fast and light but the engine was out of balance. Over 45 it shook like a dog pissing razor blades. I had to reset the airfuel mixture everytime and one night the whole brake assembly rattled off on the highway nuts and bolts everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back