Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the same experience! The "Jiffy" was unavailable so I got the next one down the amazon page. Shoot, they were difficult to rehydrate and I could feel tough hard disks stuck in the middle that would not soften. I was able to break them up by hand and get the whole thing soft. Definitely had some failed germination for a few weeks there. I could not figure out the problem. Finally got a small box of the name brand Jiffys and bang, back in business.
Yeah it's an important detail so I like to try to remember to mention it so people don't have to go through the same BS we did with them lol

Things are coming to a close in all tents at day 74 in this grow. A slight decrease in water uptake in all girls except for Knows Candy. My dark purple/black girl is steadily getting darker with a couple leaves showing reddish color. I'll try to get pics tonight after midnight. I need to do a bunch of scoping tonight.
I do think the HLG DIABLO 650R is maturing the girls a little quicker.

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Caturday Stoners! Beautiful rainy day here. Still no symptoms :woohoo1:.

View attachment 1543563

Good thing the Spanish Inquisition is over :rofl:.

I am using DabPress 90s and like them a lot.
I'm using Dappress 120's, and have zero complaints. I can break them, but not if I behave. Mind you, I haven't tried any of the others, so I can't do comparisons. :biggrin:

Things are coming to a close in all tents at day 74 in this grow. A slight decrease in water uptake in all girls except for Knows Candy. My dark purple/black girl is steadily getting darker with a couple leaves showing reddish color. I'll try to get pics tonight after midnight. I need to do a bunch of scoping tonight.
I do think the HLG DIABLO 650R is maturing the girls a little quicker.
How high have you turned the Diablo up?

Trying to talk myself outta driving over to Bunell tomorrow..... there's a 64 Triumph in an Amen Savior frame that looks pretty good for 2k......wife would literally shoot me I think..
not as quickly as mine would shoot me... :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back