Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
annnnnd, it'll happen while i'm sleepin....again :doh:....so early congratz on 1800 pagez, woot! :clapper: 714 to go in T- 28d, so yak on plz :toke: ppp

LOL, I had a 76 TR7, and the neighbor kid had an MG Midget, if it even got foggy, neither would start. Finicky, but when they ran they were fun on back roads.

I had a silver '66 in 76 it was supposed to be my "Bond" car dream.......... It was a midget piece of shit :rofl: The electrical would loose ground in a welded body :rofl: It was very responsive as you could feel every bump or crack in the road. I did like driving it when it ran right. I blew it up drunk one night. Sent a rod right out the bottom on to the street.

Well time to split the sheets. Good Morfnoevight All. :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

coffee.gif

I had a silver '66 in 76 it was supposed to be my "Bond" car dream.......... It was a midget piece of shit :rofl: The electrical would loose ground in a welded body :rofl: It was very responsive as you could feel every bump or crack in the road. I did like driving it when it ran right. I blew it up drunk one night. Sent a rod right out the bottom on to the street.

Well time to split the sheets. Good Morfnoevight All. :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Sleep Tight @Mañ'O'Green :bighug:

I can remeber me dad having a car where the windscreen wipers went with the engine....so if it started rainng hard you had to put your foot down for the screen wipers to keep up..........:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back