Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
You listen to rap? I thought you were like 80 or something? The rap I grew up on was master p, ice cube, snoop dog, dr.dre, juvenile , and 3 six ma nofia.........wats yours like rumdmc? Lol
Onyx, snoop, Dr. Dre ,Eminem, bone thugs&harmony, cube ,T, red man, method man, WU-TANG.

3x3 Day 27 & 30 :pass::naughtystep:

I didn't want to wait for the new trays to come so I got in here today and moved girls around... While doing so I did some more training on everyone except cherry cola she is a tad short and stout atm to do much so I just did some leaf tucking... Tomorrow will be the end of wk5 so they will get a rez change along with a mini flush with new nutes.. Feeding them twice a day for 15 min using .5 gph drip emitters 1.2 ec ph 5.9:cooldance::headbang:

LF night owl mango mrr, LR mephisto forum stomper, RF fastbuds cherry cola, RR mutant granite haze :toke:

IMG_1259.JPG

IMG_1261.JPG

IMG_1262.JPG

..... I use jiffy brand pellets, I've gotten knock off ones before and they were horrible.

I had the same experience! The "Jiffy" was unavailable so I got the next one down the amazon page. Shoot, they were difficult to rehydrate and I could feel tough hard disks stuck in the middle that would not soften. I was able to break them up by hand and get the whole thing soft. Definitely had some failed germination for a few weeks there. I could not figure out the problem. Finally got a small box of the name brand Jiffys and bang, back in business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back