Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was never a Ford person, but my entire life my dream car has always been a 64 Cobra.

R.jpg

Just got done eating dinner, (easy beef stroganoff), and I'm worn out after chasing the parade around, but I got some video from 2 different spots. Btw, thanks for the rep @WildBill You know, my son has been such a great kid. I've never know him to cheat or lie. He does good in school & he still tells me he loves me, (and doesn't care who hears it). I figured I'd start having problems when he became a teenager, but it/s been an unexpectedly smooth ride .... so far, lol. :pass:

drummerz rule -> WE DESTROY SILENCE!! View attachment 1543539 :headbang: ppp
He's on the tenor drum now and he has a lot of talent. He's learning to play the trumpet & I got him a keyboard xmas before last and within a couple days he's playing Journey and other classic rock. He don't know it yet, but I got him an electric guitar for xmas this year and I got my eye out for a decent bass. :pass:

Just got done eating dinner, (easy beef stroganoff), and I'm worn out after chasing the parade around, but I got some video from 2 different spots. Btw, thanks for the rep @WildBill You know, my son has been such a great kid. I've never know him to cheat or lie. He does good in school & he still tells me he loves me, (and doesn't care who hears it). I figured I'd start having problems when he became a teenager, but it/s been an unexpectedly smooth ride .... so far, lol. :pass:

He's on the tenor drum now and he has a lot of talent. He's learning to play the trumpet & I got him a keyboard xmas before last and within a couple days he's playing Journey and other classic rock. He don't know it yet, but I got him an electric guitar for xmas this year and I got my eye out for a decent bass. :pass:
Lmao good call we also had beef stroganoff here! :d5:

Bro I’ll be 42 in february! Master P, Outkast, UGK, Biggie all the stuff from my high school days! 

Lol I'm messing with you...we grew up in the same days bud...UGK is my all time fav....that eightball MJG..but damn idk why I thought you were so old.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back