Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant tell you when the last time was that I even seen a Triumph
Gotta have a good idea on what your doing to keep em alive......and a good set of Whitworth wrenches. Only had 1 Triumph before but had 4 BSA's . I know those engines pretty good.

Gotta have a good idea on what your doing to keep em alive......and a good set of Whitworth wrenches. Only had 1 Triumph before but had 4 BSA's . I know those engines pretty good.
LOL, I had a 76 TR7, and the neighbor kid had an MG Midget, if it even got foggy, neither would start. Finicky, but when they ran they were fun on back roads.

LOL, I had a 76 TR7, and the neighbor kid had an MG Midget, if it even got foggy, neither would start. Finicky, but when they ran they were fun on back roads.
I got a miata for cheap just for that reason...fun lil go cart I could barely fit into. Lady I knew had 4 mechanics try and get it running and had paid them, wanted 1000 for it and gave her the option of me trying to fix it for 100.....nope, done with it, tow it away, took me all of 5 minutes to bend the clutch pedal back where it was supposed to be and I drove it home.

I hadnt heard til a clip popped up for the nightly news during show i was watching! Was a show from last night too so I’m really behind! It’s nice having the owners finally spend money! Guess they realized that new ballpark was basically worthless without a good team to bring peepsnin!

Those cars just didn't run over here the way they were meant to be run. To import them they had to throw a bunch of smog stuff on the engine, that must have been more of an after thought. They had a shitload of rubber hoses under the hood that dried and cracked fast. A tiny pin hole make the whole car shake and carry on. Had a Fiat X19 was the same way.

Same as my schedule basically off from 10am to 4pm.

... A down side in the search of efficiency??? LOL
One of the reasons I don't mind the lower efficiency of my screw ins - I need the heat anyway in my basement winter grow, so as long as the plants are happy and the temps don't get too high, all is golden. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back