Good night yall, DG rosin doing me alrighty :headbang: :dizzy::headbang:

Carry on with the party! :pass:

Night brother nala’s with you :pass:
228FDD76-F0A8-4821-8338-225819907AC3.jpeg
5CDDD8F2-6BB4-43E0-9AAE-34A8594C7BFA.jpeg

But skeeter is wound :eek1:
44D42B61-6E13-44FC-8C43-6613C3E0815A.jpeg

1670117209607.gif

I like everything from classical to modern stuff. Only genres I really cant do is most of modern rap, all of country, and edm.
Who the fuck“invented” rap-music? Some rappers are good but - the new thing they release is basically crap.
Thats why i always listen to the rap from my high school days! Lots of today’s rap is basically talking bout the same stuff just in different auto tunes!

Thats why i always listen to the rap from my high school days! Lots of today’s rap is basically talking bout the same stuff just in different auto tunes!

You listen to rap? I thought you were like 80 or something? The rap I grew up on was master p, ice cube, snoop dog, dr.dre, juvenile , and 3 six ma nofia.........wats yours like rumdmc? Lol

I really gotta go hunting for rap music. But its hard to even really listen to it at all except the ones who dont get old. Like tech. I really like hopsin too but his newer stuff isnt as good, and Idk if anyone here has heard cunning linguists but I like them a lot too. I always ask people about them and not very many have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back