Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Dale's Proper Bud have you tried the dulytek bags? I’m liking the 100 micron ones…Amazon carries them too. :pass:
no sir but have been watching you and @NAGreengo use them:smoking::headbang: and i don't have that size thanks for reminding me I will order some this time I need more NS bags anyways

thanks for the reps mossy, nagreengo,Talonx, MOG and wildbill X2 today forgot about you earlier what did it remind you of?

@Dankerson u ever have seeds not sprout out of your rapid rooters? I still got some that I can't see any action....I got it set at 80°f and nothing....maybe they are late starters....they say on the rapid rooters to use a nutrient water...I've been using a lite mix of tealab Five Two.....to water them....I barley used any.....

@Dankerson u ever have seeds not sprout out of your rapid rooters? I still got some that I can't see any action....I got it set at 80°f and nothing....maybe they are late starters....they say on the rapid rooters to use a nutrient water...I've been using a lite mix of tealab Five Two.....to water them....I barley used any.....
Occasionally I get a dud but I always get germ. Sometimes they just stop after germ for whatever reason. I'd wait at least 4-5 days before I start to split my pellets open to look at them. I only use regular plain pH'd water with mine. Some people use nutrients and rooting supplements but I don't for my pellets. Btw I use jiffy brand pellets, I've gotten knock off ones before and they were horrible.

Occasionally I get a dud but I always get germ. Sometimes they just stop after germ for whatever reason. I'd wait at least 4-5 days before I start to split my pellets open to look at them. I only use regular plain pH'd water with mine. Some people use nutrients and rooting supplements but I don't.
Ok I'll start doing that....thanks

no sir but have been watching you and @NAGreengo use them:smoking::headbang: and i don't have that size thanks for reminding me I will order some this time I need more NS bags anyways
They're high quality bags IMO. Rosineer's 120's are nice as well.

:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back