Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im debuting on keep my lights on 24/7 for the winter the drop is like 15 or more degrees I was under the impression you dont want more then ten.
I let my temps go 70f to 95f and only worry if tent probes are outside those parameters.

Hey boss I know you keep preaching about the osmocote which they do look amazing :bow:but do you think the diffuser has made a difference also curious about that making a difference also
This will be the first full grow on the DiffuseAir, I'm hoping by keeping in the canopy I can get a better air flow than with just the 2 corner fans which seem to get blocked by leaves getting bigger. Hence I'm also trying a more schwazzing type defoliation....last grows bud rot really bummed me. First time I ever had it.
Edit:...not so much preaching it as a "holy shit, it's works" kind of thing....was fully expecting to do a tutorial on "Why you should use the expensive nutrients" kind of thread......and when I pop into the infirmary and see all the mayhem done to plants, well. :stir:

Last edited:
Doing pretty good,kicking back in the easy chair watching the rain while hitting double grape from the Unicorn :headbang:

:pass:

Did anyone See @Talonxracer ....?.................woosh...there he goes............... :pighug:

unicorn.gif

This will be the first full grow I'm the DiffuseAir, I'm hoping by keeping in the canopy I can get a better air flow than with just the 2 corner fans which seem to get blocked by leaves getting bigger. Hence I'm also trying a more schwazzing type defoliation....last grows bud rot really bummed me. First time I ever had it.
I think I've seen it some where here but can't find atm but where did you get the diffuser?

I think I've seen it some where here but can't find atm but where did you get the diffuser?
You can find them on eBay if you're in the states, just expensive like bill said. Been considering one myself but Ive been holding off to see others reviews of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back