Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the UK, so it wasn't cheap....... @St. Tom turned me on to it ( i think, damn stoners ) as he is using one, he might be posting a review soon.
You can find them on eBay if you're in the states, just expensive like bill said. Been considering one myself but Ive been holding off to see others reviews of it.
yeah I am looking around online now not easy to find but hopefully if they do work like they say then I would think they would be coming to the states soon:goodluck:

yeah I am looking around online now not easy to find but hopefully if they do work like they say then I would think they would be coming to the states soon:goodluck:
I was thinking it would be great to rig on a hose and put into the canopy. Hence the way mine is hooked up.

I was thinking it would be great to rig on a hose and put into the canopy. Hence the way mine is hooked up.

right now I just use the lower vents in my tents as intakes except the 4x4 has a intake fan also ran by a inkbird controller for RH... But have been contemplating changing my setup to something like yours with the diffuser or wildbills I know he brings air in the opposite way... My biggest issue is during peak flower rh tends to get a bit high and hard to control

@WildBill how is your day going, this double grape rosin is freaking awesome! :headbang:
Doing well my Squidly friend.......even if you're a damn brown shoe!:biggrin::headbang:

Muh rufus iz gittin' torn up........not canna tore up, either.
Da Reconstruction haz begun and I'm shootin' any Carpetbaggers!:biggrin:

Stay warm!

edit.......I'm bitting at the bit to shake Stomper and DG for some live rosin. I'm gonna combine the two! All will be rosin in the end!
New Looka coming in Monday!
The girl I wanna squish iz Ogre Berry! :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Last edited:
The mrs just made some super gummies bout five of the old ones :headbang: :baked::gassy:
5B293171-F732-4F70-9686-E7C60ACF36E9.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back