Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reps @Mossy
:pass::bighug:Duder wishes you a happy caturday
B1FBFD4A-3C81-4103-B697-7003680E6941.jpeg

What is the rh doing at that time? That’s more important than a few degrees imo :pass:
Thats low cause the heats on. Like 35 I need a humidifier for the lung room I know. Just cant afford one right now. Had the same problem last year in the winter.

Almost like I never pulled em out and stripped em last week.
View attachment 1543409

The one in the top right is still stretching, about 2" from light now...others are showing flowers.

And yes, still nothing but Osmocote that was mixed in the used soil and my well/tap water with no pHing at all....... :stir:
Hey boss I know you keep preaching about the osmocote which they do look amazing :bow:but do you think the diffuser has made a difference also curious about that making a difference also

Here's the foot in the door for big pharma into weed. This bill allows schedule 1 drug manufacturers to grow their own for "testing". Signed yesterday by the president

Im debuting on keep my lights on 24/7 for the winter the drop is like 15 or more degrees I was under the impression you dont want more then ten.

I used to run mine on 20/4....with the off time during the DAY..when it was warmer......... :headbang:

Im debuting on keep my lights on 24/7 for the winter the drop is like 15 or more degrees I was under the impression you dont want more then ten.
Thats low cause the heats on. Like 35 I need a humidifier for the lung room I know. Just cant afford one right now. Had the same problem last year in the winter.
Not sure what it is with lights off ill have to check
What is the rh doing at that time? That’s more important than a few degrees imo :pass:
Yup what frank said…. I follow the theory that’s plants need a night time what about running 20/4 give them some rest? I’ll try to find the video that MOG shared while back about plants needing rest

Not necessarily….my rh is always ultra low and I don’t run one….and have no issues.

If the rh isn’t spiking during the dark period, you don’t have much to worry about. You can try shortening the dark period so it doesn’t get as cold….before going straight no dark period. I used to run 24/0 and the plants do fine….perhaps slightly smaller, but still healthy. It’s just a waste of electricity, and the plants do better with a dark period, even if it’s a short one. :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back