Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reps @NAGreengo and @Mossy!

As I look at this with a slightly less high mind, it’s worth pointing out that Apple has a feature called Private Relay which sends half your traffic down a VPN so that your fingerprint is scrambled. This would be good against some of the ad-tracking and slightly more nefarious trackers.

I will clarify my prior statement by saying that if your objective is to hide the IP address logged by a web site a VPN is sufficient. If you’re wanting to really stay anonymous I recommend much greater measures.
Don't forget that Apple, much like Google is gonna collect no matter what you do through their products and devices.....there's a reason the EU always has one or the other or both in the courts.

Thinking about posting in the Infirmary about the lack of deficiencies that my plants seem to have, obviously I'm doing something wrong and need help getting them back to normal.......you know, just cause... :stir:

That is incredibly low for today's healthcare.
That's a 1155 a month govmnt subsidy on which I'd have to pay extra 221 out of my pocket.....but that's on par with the ins coverage I've had throughout my working life, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back