Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine was done yesterday! Now for today i may try to get the christmas yard decorations up! Need to check temps first tho cuz we got 3 days of 70’s coming up so it can wait few days til then if its chilly out!
Get it done on Friday! or Mon-Tues.

The best part is not having to cut the grass every week
breaking me up mate, -14C outside here. Dog walk now consists of throwing a ball until either the dog gets tired (good luck with that) or the thrower starts to freeze. Long walks just aren't that pleasant for me any more at that temperature, especially with a little wind. :biggrin:

breaking me up mate, -14C outside here. Dog walk now consists of throwing a ball until either the dog gets tired (good luck with that) or the thrower starts to freeze. Long walks just aren't that pleasant for me any more at that temperature, especially with a little wind. :biggrin:

i can sooooo relate to that whole affair :rofl: :face: ppp

Man! Sure am glad our windy weather has blown away :haha: Something about cold wind makes my arthritis flare up in a particularly bad way…the kind of pain that sorta makes you want to attempt to remove your own face and put it in a waffle iron, just on the off chance it might help a little bit:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:
I hate Winter! Way too many years in tropical weather and Texas weather. Texas Weather, 78*F yesterday afternoon and 36*F this morning with the front that came thru. I did get good sleep last night with the pain, from the front coming thru, was off the charts. While working the girls last night, I was working on a cannacoffee. I finished it off with two mini-cupcakes with a dropper of infused MCT oil each.
Wasn't cats, light or exterior noise that woke me, it was me hollering when I rolled over. :face:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back