Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look trimmed and twisted enough for some LST? I've only done it one other time...there are 3 Dark Devils Mystery Punch in this 5
20221129_185231.jpg
gal grassroots living soil grow bag....on a ac infinity self watering grow bag system......I did some damage loss a few limbs....

Look trimmed and twisted enough for some LST? I've only done it one other time...there are 3 Dark Devils Mystery Punch in this 5View attachment 1542513gal grassroots living soil grow bag....on a ac infinity self watering grow bag system......I did some damage loss a few limbs....
Thanks for the rep brother…. Little bit aggressive for me in terms of lst I don’t like my leaves touching the soil either… That just might be a me thing though :shrug:

Anyone have plants that should have been 2 weeks apart but they all became ready to chop at once and not have enough room to hang em all? I have one in a separate space that I'm hoping I can turn the lights off and keep her in her current state for a week?
How ya been liking this bit of cooler nights we been having @Sour D

Oh no Ms. MOG just tested positive for Covid-19 SHIT! Well if I am going to get it it will bee soon..........

We had it recently, the new strain/variant. Both of us had 2 shots and a booster. It hit hard for about 3-4 days. I would be ready with the dayquil/nyquil. The lingering effects were tough for about 2 weeks after. Congestion, cough, and so much mucus it caused GI issues. Sore throat was brief but was at the onset. If you feel that, I'd be ready for a few days off or just down on the couch. Good luck! I hope it passes quickly.

We had it recently, the new strain/variant. Both of us had 2 shots and a booster. It hit hard for about 3-4 days. I would be ready with the dayquil/nyquil. The lingering effects were tough for about 2 weeks after. Congestion, cough, and so much mucus it caused GI issues. Sore throat was brief but was at the onset. If you feel that, I'd be ready for a few days off or just down on the couch. Good luck! I hope it passes quickly.
My kid has had it 4 times already, wife once and somehow I haven't tested positive yet :pass: But wife never got sick, just tested positive cause she has to get tested daily for work and the times the kid has had it, he would have missed maybe 3 days of school total :shrug: We all had the flu a couple weeks ago and it was much worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back