Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
maxresdefault.jpg

Apple hobbled a crucial tool of dissent in China weeks before widespread protests broke out

Guess friday will be the day for the flip! Im not positive its just a theory but i think once the roots outgrow the pot a photo will go into flower under 18hrs! This isnt first plant I’ve had do it just happened much quicker in lil 3gal pots! Also them plants didn’t seem healthy and I know thats not the issue this time! :thumbsup:

C0937A0C-023B-4965-B69E-F1A64EB73837.jpeg
FA337147-DC29-4512-BB7B-8EA36C5B95DE.jpeg

Really only got the first 2 pistol hairs showing they’re female but shouldn’t even do that under 18hrs in most cases! Maybe someone with more experience might have a more scientific explanation! :cooldance:

Here she is dried a bit fast and a touch over dry:shrug:... So I weighed her up and pulled 86 grams from her not too shabby :woohoo1:buds aren't as dense as I thought but still super frosty... she didn't have much smell before and the fast dry kind of killed that so I put her in jar with a boveda pack hopefully bring her back some... In proper stoner fashion I did not have enough room in one jar for all of it so I am heating the press up :eyebrows::smokeit:

IMG_1066.JPG

IMG_1061.JPG

IMG_1062.JPG

IMG_1065.JPG

IMG_1064.JPG

Press is hot :woohoo:

Guess friday will be the day for the flip! Im not positive its just a theory but i think once the roots outgrow the pot a photo will go into flower under 18hrs! This isnt first plant I’ve had do it just happened much quicker in lil 3gal pots! Also them plants didn’t seem healthy and I know thats not the issue this time! :thumbsup:

View attachment 1542528View attachment 1542529

Really only got the first 2 pistol hairs showing they’re female but shouldn’t even do that under 18hrs in most cases! Maybe someone with more experience might have a more scientific explanation! :cooldance:
I've had a one or two strains marked as 'fast photos' behave the same way.

Here she is dried a bit fast and a touch over dry:shrug:... So I weighed her up and pulled 86 grams from her not too shabby :woohoo1:buds aren't as dense as I thought but still super frosty... she didn't have much smell before and the fast dry kind of killed that so I put her in jar with a boveda pack hopefully bring her back some... In proper stoner fashion I did not have enough room in one jar for all of it so I am heating the press up :eyebrows::smokeit:

IMG_1066.JPG

IMG_1061.JPG

IMG_1062.JPG

IMG_1065.JPG

IMG_1064.JPG

Press is hot :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back